PDA

View Full Version : ST Invoices

INSox56
01-04-2007, 08:29 AM
ST Holders out there....have any of you gotten your second invoices yet? I haven't gotten anything and they're due in less than a month if I remember right... I don't think I owed anything for that second invoice, but wasn't sure. I guess if the rest of you have gotten yours', that'd answer my question (?) :dunno:

itsnotrequired
01-04-2007, 08:37 AM
ST Holders out there....have any of you gotten your second invoices yet? I haven't gotten anything and they're due in less than a month if I remember right... I don't think I owed anything for that second invoice, but wasn't sure. I guess if the rest of you have gotten yours', that'd answer my question (?) :dunno:

Final balance is due February 2. I paid all mine up-front so I don't expect to be getting a second invoice.

You can check your My White Sox Account at whitesox.com and it should tell you if you have already paid your invoice in full.

INSox56
01-04-2007, 09:05 AM
Well when I called my rep (Rob) to cancel my parking pass, I asked what my balance would be and I paid that amount. He said there wouldn't be any other amount due. My whitesox.com account still shows my initial balance and the due date of Nov. 15 :rolleyes:. Glad they like to get accurate information online. I guess I'll just have to call again. From other places, I've always gotten a hard copy invoice in the mail, even if the balance due was $0.

rdwj
01-04-2007, 09:11 AM
You're online invoice says the amount is due, but if you look at the notes on top of the page, it says Feb 2. It's confusing, but it's there.