PDA

View Full Version : Ponson signs minor league deal with Twins

thomas35forever
01-03-2007, 05:42 PM
I'd love to see him disrupt the clubhouse chemistry in the Twinkies' farm system.
http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/story/9905837
:rolling:

DumpJerry
01-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Desparate times lead to........................

First Randy Moss, now this clown? Minnesotans have low tolerance for "colorful" characters.

I guess their Fantastic Pitcher Manufacturing Machine is broken and there aren't two replacements in their farm system for Liriano and Radke.

MUsoxfan
01-03-2007, 05:56 PM
:drool:

I'll volunteer him for Liriano's spot in the rotation

caulfield12
01-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Desparate times lead to........................

First Randy Moss, now this clown? Minnesotans have low tolerance for "colorful" characters.

I guess their Fantastic Pitcher Manufacturing Machine is broken and there aren't two replacements in their farm system for Liriano and Radke.

Baker and Garza look to have spots in the rotation, to go with Santana, Bonser and Silva. Ponson is simply insurance for any of those four guys going south...

soxinem1
01-03-2007, 06:55 PM
:drool:

I'll volunteer him for Liriano's spot in the rotation

You may not have to, that may be the case!!!:smile:

maurice
01-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Imagine the fury around here if KW lost 2 of his top 3 starters and didn't immediately replace them with "proven veterans."

Nellie_Fox
01-05-2007, 01:27 AM
Great quote about Ponson from Minneapolis Star Tribune sportswriter Patrick Reusse on KSTP radio: "This year I won't be the fattest guy at the Twins spring training camp. What a slob this guy is."

fquaye149
01-05-2007, 02:12 AM
Imagine the fury around here if KW lost 2 of his top 3 starters and didn't immediately replace them with "proven veterans."

Welllllll it's not like we don't get the stupid twins fans posting here along with the myriad stupid white sox fans