PDA

View Full Version : Question about SoxFest!

TheQuestion
01-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Hi everyone! I'm more of a reader than poster here; but I knew this was the place to go to get my Sox answers!

I'm going to Soxfest this year (finally!) and wondered how it worked. I've searched around for this info, but came up with nothing. I really appreciate the help for those who have been before!

I want to know things like, is there a schedule for the events someplace so you know what's happening on each day?

Do the players only show on Saturday or are they there all 3 days?

Are the things like the seminars and autographs free?

Are you supposed to bring your own stuff to be autographed or will they only sign like pictures that they provide/sell?

Thanks again...I just want to be prepared! :D:

Iwritecode
01-03-2007, 10:49 AM
I want to know things like, is there a schedule for the events someplace so you know what's happening on each day?

Yes. They usually release it a few days before the actual event. It should be on Whitesox.com. They also usually have little booklets at the door with the schedule of events in it.

All 3 days. Typically different players each day. Some are there all 3 days, some only 1 day.

Yes.

Are you supposed to bring your own stuff to be autographed or will they only sign like pictures that they provide/sell?

Bring your own stuff. There will also be plenty of booths to buy more stuff for them to sign. They typically only sign one item per person though.

BTW, bring a camera!

JohnTucker0814
01-03-2007, 12:47 PM
And get there early! I will leave it at that. The first year I went I didn't realize how early you had to get in line and missed out on Frank and Magglio autographs.

credefan24
01-03-2007, 12:50 PM
When do single day passes go on sale for Soxfest?
For those of use who are not staying at the Palmer House?

Iwritecode
01-03-2007, 01:04 PM
When do single day passes go on sale for Soxfest?
For those of use who are not staying at the Palmer House?

Tuesday, Jan 9 (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82533)

ewokpelts
01-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Hi everyone! I'm more of a reader than poster here; but I knew this was the place to go to get my Sox answers!

I'm going to Soxfest this year (finally!) and wondered how it worked. I've searched around for this info, but came up with nothing. I really appreciate the help for those who have been before!

Thanks again...I just want to be prepared! :D:www.whitesox.com

TheQuestion
01-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Thanks to everyone who answered my questions!