PDA

View Full Version : Pitchers and catchers report

rwcescato
01-01-2007, 01:11 PM
With the Holidays about over it is time to start counting down the days before pitchers and catchers report. I believe it is 47 days until that day. I always look forward to those daily articles and the reports on our local channels. Two weeks after that are the spring games and hearing Farmer and Singleton. The first crack of the bats on the radio are the best after the long winter's wait. Here's to a great 2007 year in Chicago and another winning White Sox season. Happy New Year everyone.
Rich:gulp:

letsgosox15
01-01-2007, 01:18 PM
wow this offseason seems to have gone by so fast. i cant wait to go back to the sox games. im just glad that i have been able to have the bulls to watch while the offseason is going on. hey i can count the hawks too cause there playing better.

sox1970
01-01-2007, 02:05 PM
13 weeks until Opening Day at USCF.

HotelWhiteSox
01-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Yep, I was just looking at the spring schedule, first game Feb 28, less than 2 months!

ChicagoHoosier
01-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Does anyone know if the Sox park in Tuscon has the Sox in the 3rd base dugout or the 1st base dugout?

maurice
01-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Does anyone know if the Sox park in Tuscon has the Sox in the 3rd base dugout or the 1st base dugout?

1B

ChicagoHoosier
01-02-2007, 07:09 PM
While I'm excited for pitchers and catchers to report, and to see my first Sox spring training game in March, I'm now bummed that I asked to be behind the 3rd base dugout instead of the 1st base dugout.

I did write, however, on my order form that I wanted to be behind the Sox dugout, so hopefully they'll take pity on me.

crazyozzie02
01-03-2007, 12:07 AM
i think it makes an offseason seem quicker than it is when you have the fall/winter sports teams in chicago doing well. When the Bears, Bulls, and Blackhawks (i cant believe i just used them in the same sentance as win) are playing all for playoff hopes by winning constantly, its easier to take. It kinda been difficult with all these trades, but by the time february rolls around, the bears will be in the super bowl (0n my birthday!!) and we will finally know what this team is going to really look like

Colin

letsgosox15
01-03-2007, 01:03 AM
i can see the future and i can see the bears beating San Diego in the Superbowl 24-20. The Bulls beating the suns in 7 games. the blackhawks beating Buffalo in 6 games. The sox beating the cubs in 5 games. that would be one hell of a year for chicago (for everyone except those cubs fans):smile:

QCIASOXFAN
01-03-2007, 01:26 AM
Yep, I was just looking at the spring schedule, first game Feb 28, less than 2 months!
Holy ****.:mg: Rock on, I had no idea it was that close.:bandance: