PDA

View Full Version : An Apology...

crazyozzie02
12-31-2006, 04:11 PM
I would like to apologize to all of you. To you the mods, to you the members, and also to the guests. My outburst about kenny and the sox was uncalled for after the McCarthy deal and i am truley sorry. It made me look like an idiot to you guys, my fellow sox fans. And personally that truely hurts that i like an idoit troll to you guys. This was one of the most painful weeks in my life becasue i was not able to be on here and talk with you guys and see all the news and opinions. I was an idoit and if you look through all my posts, you will see that i have almost never have done anything like that before. I know that i have to earn your guys trust again, but i would like to apologize and say that as my new years resoulition, i will promise that i will never overreact and will try to post only smart posts. Thanks and you guys have a great new year!!!!

Colin

(mods- i dont know where to post this, so if you could help me out i would appreicate it)

WhiteSox5187
12-31-2006, 04:20 PM
That took a lot of class...I'm not sure what you're apologizing for, but to apologize for anything takes guts and not enough people do it. I accept it and admire your class and guts.

crazyozzie02
12-31-2006, 04:24 PM
That took a lot of class...I'm not sure what you're apologizing for, but to apologize for anything takes guts and not enough people do it. I accept it and admire your class and guts.

Heres what im apologizing for:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82636

It makes me sick to look at it, but just in case you want to know

QCIASOXFAN
12-31-2006, 04:39 PM
After an apology like that I'm sure nobody will even remember it. Your a good man. That was a pretty funny outburst though.:redneck

CHISOXFAN13
12-31-2006, 04:42 PM
Heres what im apologizing for:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82636

It makes me sick to look at it, but just in case you want to know

Are you still seeling your tickets? :D:

We all make mistakes. I'm sure it's something you won't do again if you took the time you did to apologize.

SoxFanPrope
12-31-2006, 04:53 PM
http://www.cruel.com/pub/spade/pics/dave.gif
"And you are??"

crazyozzie02
12-31-2006, 05:00 PM
http://www.cruel.com/pub/spade/pics/dave.gif
"And you are??"

im not quite following you

batmanZoSo
12-31-2006, 05:06 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c55/ZoSoKarl/weine.jpg

If this was your worst week ever, consider yourself lucky.

Law11
12-31-2006, 05:08 PM
I learned early on that posting after something just happens is risky because logic and sense go out the window. Emotion seems to get the best of us time and time again. I instituted my own waiting 1 day to post rule after anything that gets me riled up.

I mean we all have our moments but proving that point with crazy statements will just get you into trouble..

crazyozzie02
12-31-2006, 05:08 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c55/ZoSoKarl/weine.jpg

If this was your worst week ever, consider yourself lucky.

i didnt mean i literally, i waqs talking more from a white sox sort of view

itsnotrequired
12-31-2006, 05:16 PM
im not quite following you

I think that is David Spade.

digdagdug23
12-31-2006, 05:20 PM
I learned early on that posting after something just happens is risky because logic and sense go out the window. Emotion seems to get the best of us time and time again. I instituted my own waiting 1 day to post rule after anything that gets me riled up.

I mean we all have our moments but proving that point with crazy statements will just get you into trouble..

Are you saying it requires logic and sense to post on here? Because if you are, I think the number of members is going to drop dramatically. :redneck

Don't sweat the small stuff, sweetie. Lesson learned, time to move on. That you realize you made a mistake, then went to the trouble of apologizing, coolio in my book. :D:

batmanZoSo
12-31-2006, 05:24 PM
i didnt mean i literally, i waqs talking more from a white sox sort of view

I see. Ease off on the drama though. Move on and forget!

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f224/TheDarkGundam/Alright.jpg

delben91
12-31-2006, 05:25 PM
I know I've made my share of idiotic posts. The king was in 2005 when Hermanson blew a 9-7 lead to KC in the bottom of the 9th. I started going off about how Cleveland was going to catch the Sox and never look back and it was going to be like the late 90s again with Cleveland just dominating and the Sox barely showing a fight.

So don't sweat it, but the apology is classy.

Frontman
01-01-2007, 12:05 PM
Apology accepted. Who am I to judge, considering I've gotten my sorry rear banned once or twice? Don't sweat it, mi amigo.

:D:

Front

ssginc
01-01-2007, 12:48 PM
You went a little overboard by wanting to sell your season tickets and all; however you have every right to feel the way you do/did about the moves KW has made.

A couple months ago this team had six -6- ML ready starting pitchers and a suspect bullpen.

As of this writing the Sox now have four -4- ML ready starters and a suspect bullpen.

Suffice to say, not my idea of "improving" a team that failed to make the playoffs last year.

Point is... don't sell your tickets, but by all means speak your mind when you're not happy with the state of the team which you $upport.

Baby Fisk
01-01-2007, 12:59 PM
I would like to apologize to all of you. To you the mods, to you the members, and also to the guests. My outburst about kenny and the sox was uncalled for after the McCarthy deal and i am truley sorry. It made me look like an idiot to you guys, my fellow sox fans. And personally that truely hurts that i like an idoit troll to you guys. This was one of the most painful weeks in my life becasue i was not able to be on here and talk with you guys and see all the news and opinions. I was an idoit and if you look through all my posts, you will see that i have almost never have done anything like that before. I know that i have to earn your guys trust again, but i would like to apologize and say that as my new years resoulition, i will promise that i will never overreact and will try to post only smart posts. Thanks and you guys have a great new year!!!!

Colin

(mods- i dont know where to post this, so if you could help me out i would appreicate it)

Wow, that is a quality apology. You are hereby an Honourary Canadian. :cool:

Britt Burns
01-01-2007, 01:43 PM
I, for one, have never let myself get over-emotional about the Sox and said things I didn't mean!

KW is going with a plan I don't think any of us saw coming, and while I do trust his judgement, it is easy to question his moves (what fun would it be if you couldn't armchair GM the Sox?) Personally, I think the Freddy move was the poorer of the two trades, but only time will tell. I do think the Sox will be competitive in '07 and especially in the years ahead. That being said, there are going to be times when we all get frustrated with the Sox, and it takes a big person to come and apologize like you did for reacting to one of those times.

tick53
01-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Worse things have happened (see the guy on my sig) :D:

WhiteSoxFan84
01-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Eh, can we work on the spelling and grammar around here? If any outsiders are flying by and reading some of these posts we must come off as morans.

Truley
Your a good man
Commited

And that was only the first post!

sox1970
01-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Eh, can we work on the spelling and grammar around here? If any outsiders are flying by and reading some of these posts we must come off as morans.

I agree. Also--if they can filter McCarthy's shortened name to "Fingernails...", they can change "alot" to "a lot" and "noone" to "no one". Some people need more help then others.

MUsoxfan
01-01-2007, 06:35 PM
Honourary

I don't know what it is, but seeing that sort of thing makes me giggle every time.

BeviBall!
01-01-2007, 09:38 PM
It's a message board, dude.

Frater Perdurabo
01-01-2007, 10:28 PM
It's a message board, dude.

Maybe we also need to filter out all instances of passive voice and forms of the verb "to be." :redneck

Daver
01-01-2007, 10:35 PM

Truley
Your a good man
Commited

And that was only the first post!

We could probably come up with a way to make a grammar test part of the registration process.

Myrtle72
01-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Wow, that is a quality apology. You are hereby an Honourary Canadian. :cool:

Man, no fair! What do I have to do to be an Honourary Canadian? :wired:

digdagdug23
01-01-2007, 11:56 PM
We could probably come up with a way to make a grammar test part of the registration process.

tee-hee.

You get quizzed on your so-called knowledge of baseball, the Sox, general questions, and a spelling portion. Maybe you could make it like the SAT?

digdagdug23
01-01-2007, 11:57 PM
Man, no fair! What do I have to do to be an Honourary Canadian? :wired:

Myrtle, his status as an honourary Canadian was revoked in another thread, so the status remians open. I would petition Fisk.

oldcomiskey
01-02-2007, 11:24 AM
take it from a fellow idiot who was banned before, when tempers flare it dont take very much sometimes to overstep.

whitesoxwilkes
01-02-2007, 11:31 AM
tee-hee.

You get quizzed on your so-called knowledge of baseball, the Sox, general questions, and a spelling portion. Maybe you could make it like the SAT?

I have long been a huge proponent of this. Sons of Sam Horn does it.

itsnotrequired
01-02-2007, 11:32 AM
I have long been a huge proponent of this. Sons of Sam Horn does it.

Yeah but then the Horsemaster wouldn't have made it through...and we all would have lost out on that deal.:tongue:

UserNameBlank
01-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Why apologize for getting pissed about a trade? That's kind of stupid IMO. You shouldn't care, and neither should anyone else. I thought the whole idea was to voice an opinion?

QCIASOXFAN
01-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Why apologize for getting pissed about a trade? That's kind of stupid IMO. You shouldn't care, and neither should anyone else. I thought the whole idea was to voice an opinion?
I think it was more for him saying he was done with the Sox next year and was selling his season tickets ASAP.

AuroraSoxFan
01-02-2007, 03:54 PM

Colin

It happens man. Shouldn't sweat it too much. Core fans of a team will go overboard from time to time. Happens to damn near everyone somehow or another. Least you know you won't have to swallow any tix if you decide you don't want to go to any games. :D: