PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!!!! Go Sox in 2007!!!!

veeter
12-30-2006, 01:16 PM
I just want to say happy new year to all fellow WSI members and guests. Thanks to the mods for all their hard work. I don't know what I'd do without this great outlet for Sox pleasure and pain. I feel very lucky to be a Sox fan because of the intelligence and baseball understanding Sox fans possess. Whether we're celebrating two out of three world championships in October, or licking our wounds, '07 is going to be fun. Most importantly, have a safe new year everyone.

MarySwiss
12-30-2006, 01:18 PM
I just want to say happy new year to all fellow WSI members and guests. Thanks to the mods for all their hard work. I don't know what I'd do without this great outlet for Sox pleasure and pain. I feel very lucky to be a Sox fan because of the intelligence and baseball understanding Sox fans possess. Whether we're celebrating two out of three world championships in October, or licking our wounds, '07 is going to be fun. Most importantly, have a safe new year everyone.

Well said, Veeter! Happy New Year to a terrific bunch of Sox fans! :D:

ondafarm
12-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Happy New Years to all and lets all watch the Sox win another World Championship this year!!!

esbrechtel
12-31-2006, 12:38 PM
happy new year to all....

FARMEO
01-01-2007, 04:43 AM
Happy New Year Sox Fans!

I want Mags back
01-01-2007, 09:06 AM
happy new year everyone

I go to college this year:supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana:

zach074
01-01-2007, 11:44 AM
happy new year everyone

I go to college this year

Me too!:)