PDA

View Full Version : hmm...what to think?

whitesox30
12-25-2006, 09:44 PM
hey im neil from waterloo iowa wondering what all you guys think about the sox team and upcoming season... im questioning the moves that KW has made so far this offseason and do you think we will sign any good FAs that will help us out?

itsnotrequired
12-25-2006, 09:45 PM
egg nog rulz!!1!

Daver
12-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Egg Nog Rulz!!1!

Eggnog sucks.

:redneck

ilsox7
12-25-2006, 09:48 PM
egg nog rulz!!1!

I choose homemade Bailey's.

fquaye149
12-25-2006, 10:08 PM
hey im neil from waterloo iowa wondering what all you guys think about the sox team and upcoming season... im questioning the moves that KW has made so far this offseason and do you think we will sign any good FAs that will help us out?

I think we ought to hold off making too many judgments until at least February, when it becomes a little more clear what the 5th starter situation is going to be

WhiteSox5187
12-25-2006, 10:38 PM
I think we're making a lot of intresting trades that I certainly don't see the logic in (but that is EXACTLY why I'm not a GM) but could very well wind up paying huge dividends...or explode in our face.

I agree, it won't be time to start MAJOR PANIC mode until spring training starts and DESPAIR mode should not be started until May. We'll see. There are a lot of question marks here though and question marks can only be answered on the field.

Fake Chet Lemon
12-25-2006, 10:40 PM
Captain Morgan rocks, AAAArrrrrrrrrrrrr

itsnotrequired
12-25-2006, 10:41 PM
I think we ought to hold off making too many judgments until at least February, when it becomes a little more clear what the 5th starter situation is going to be

What does this post have to do with egg nog?

:tongue:

BRDSR
12-25-2006, 11:00 PM
I agree, it won't be time to start MAJOR PANIC mode until late June and DESPAIR mode should not be started until we are eliminated from the playoffs. We'll see. There are a lot of question marks here though and question marks can only be answered on the field.

I fixed it for you. I actually expect a rough April next season. I think it could take more than spring training for this team to gel, particularly the bullpen. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see us give up 4or 5 leads early in the season and then watch that bullpen come together and play some solid baseball. In any case, setting May as a "major panic" date seems to me like you're getting a little too prepared for major panic.

fquaye149
12-25-2006, 11:55 PM
What does this post have to do with egg nog?

:tongue:

a-why i oughta!!!!:angry::angry::angry: