PDA

View Full Version : Crede Time..........Of Course Not

Chisox_cali
03-09-2002, 10:52 PM
From CS.com

CREDE WATCH: Joe Crede continues to lead the American League in hitting and on-base percentage. He singled against the Rockies in his only at-bat, improving his average to .556.

Man nothings gonna stop this kid from being our starting third baseman on Opening Day 2002!......Oh wait
:hitless
"Muhahahahahahahaha"

I know, I know it's just ST but still.

Vsahajpal
03-09-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
From CS.com

Man nothings gonna stop this kid from being our starting third baseman on Opening Day 2002!......Oh wait
"Muhahahahahahahaha"

I know, I know it's just ST but still.

Gammons sez:

White Sox 2B-SS Tim Hummell has an OPS of more than 1.600. But this is a sleeper. Look at the White Sox and see Hummell, Joe Borchard, Joe Crede, Josh Paul and you have another phalanx of good young players coming in behind the Magglio Ordonez/Paul Konerko group that is now established.

There's only 1 "l" in Hummel, dammit!

Daver
03-09-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal

Gammons sez:

White Sox 2B-SS Tim Hummell has an OPS of more than 1.600. But this is a sleeper. Look at the White Sox and see Hummell, Joe Borchard, Joe Crede, Josh Paul and you have another phalanx of good young players coming in behind the Magglio Ordonez/Paul Konerko group that is now established.

Does Gammons even know that Konerko is not a product of the Sox system?

Not Likely.

:fluffy

Even I knew that, where do I apply for his job?

voodoochile
03-09-2002, 11:01 PM
Gammons sez:

Yeah, but Paul has at least 2 or 3 L's all to himself...

:D:

Jerry_Manuel
03-09-2002, 11:02 PM
Gammons sez:

Josh Paul, a good player? :)

What?

czalgosz
03-09-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

Yeah, but Paul has at least 2 or 3 L's all to himself...

:D:

Where does he get the idea that Josh Paul is a good young player? He's neither.

foulkesfan11
03-10-2002, 01:26 AM
This whole Crede thing really pisses me off more than any other situation this year.

SOXSINCE'70
03-10-2002, 11:47 AM
I'm amazed RedPinStripes hasn't weighed in on this one yet.It's a sore spot for both of us.They should have traded Clayton this past off season.Instead,they'll put JV at third (I still say he's better at short) and Crede will get another year in a league (AAA) where he has NOTHING left to prove.

:crede

What does a guy have to do to win a job around here??

I love you guys.

Jerry_Manuel
03-10-2002, 12:10 PM
They should have traded Clayton this past off season

They've been trying to trade him! No takers as of yet.

RedPinStripes
03-10-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70
I'm amazed RedPinStripes hasn't weighed in on this one yet.It's a sore spot for both of us.They should have traded Clayton this past off season.Instead,they'll put JV at third (I still say he's better at short) and Crede will get another year in a league (AAA) where he has NOTHING left to prove.

What does a guy have to do to win a job around here??

I love you guys.

I found it now and everyone know i will comment. lol This is a perfect example why i hate royce. It's the only reason i need too. Crede will spend another year in AAA while Manuel and KW bull***** the fans and tell us he's not ready. So you clayton lovers can stop asking why and start understanding.

Could be a future sig for me..........................

"DIE ROYCE DIE!!!!"

CLR01
03-10-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

I found it now and everyone know i will comment. lol This is a perfect example why i hate royce. It's the only reason i need too. Crede will spend another year in AAA while Manuel and KW bull***** the fans and tell us he's not ready. So you clayton lovers can stop asking why and start understanding.

Could be a future sig for me..........................

"DIE ROYCE DIE!!!!"

They wont bull****, they will tyell us they want him to play everyday and with the big club he wont be able to. And since we all KNOW Clayton will not be traded because no other teams want him the problem holding Crede back is Jose.

Daver
03-10-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by CLR01

They wont bull****, they will tyell us they want him to play everyday and with the big club he wont be able to. And since we all KNOW Clayton will not be traded because no other teams want him the problem holding Crede back is Jose.

Another member of the FOB revealed.

CLR01
03-10-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by daver

Another member of the FOB revealed.

No..no..I want Royce gone but it is not going to happen. I also want Crede to be the everyday thrid baseman, so the only way that happens is if Jose gets traded or takes a spot on the bench for a year.

RedPinStripes
03-10-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by CLR01

No..no..I want Royce gone but it is not going to happen. I also want Crede to be the everyday thrid baseman, so the only way that happens is if Jose gets traded or takes a spot on the bench for a year.

There's a better chance of Royce getting traded the Jose.