PDA

View Full Version : Ticketing Questions

BRDSR
12-20-2006, 01:42 PM
Looked at whitesox.com and could not find the answers to these questions:

1) When do single game tickets go on sale this year?

2) Will full and split-season ticket holders have a chance to buy single-game tickets before they go on sale to the general public like they did last year. (I spent way too much last year. This year just looking for opening day.)

Any help appreciated, thanks.

chisoxmike
12-20-2006, 02:16 PM

2) Will full and split-season ticket holders have a chance to buy single-game tickets before they go on sale to the general public like they did last year. (I spent way too much last year. This year just looking for opening day.)

1) Single game tickets usually go on sale in January. Not offical word has been said...yet.

2) They should be able to. That is a perk of being a ST holder.

ewokpelts
12-20-2006, 03:27 PM
2) They should be able to. That is a perk of being a ST holder.but it used to be a fax order sheet..now it's a crappy ticketbastard presale

BRDSR
12-20-2006, 08:04 PM
but it used to be a fax order sheet..now it's a crappy ticketbastard presale

Mike, thanks. I thought I would have seen if the date had been released yet.

Gene, did you have trouble last year with the ticketmaster? I thought it went fine. I got opening day, a coupe Cubs games, a St. Louis game...I ended up spending more than I should have.

itsnotrequired
12-20-2006, 08:07 PM

No answer to these questions but my Spring Training order form showed up in the mail today, FYI.

ewokpelts
12-21-2006, 03:05 AM
Mike, thanks. I thought I would have seen if the date had been released yet.

Gene, did you have trouble last year with the ticketmaster? I thought it went fine. I got opening day, a coupe Cubs games, a St. Louis game...I ended up spending more than I should have.
no technical problems, just getting bent over on fees...rather NOT give my money to ticketbastard...that extra 10-15% would be better off on more tickets