PDA

View Full Version : I hate Sammy and the Cubs!!

Fisk Fan
07-31-2001, 03:20 PM
Sorry, I needed to get that off my chest. It is so irritating to see the crappy red & blue everywhere I go. I was in Laguna Beach this past weekend and the first thing I saw when I turned on the T.V. was the Cubs highlights including Sosa and McGriff.

Also, as I walked on the beautiful beach, trying to forget it all for a relaxing weekend, what do I see? Some idiot wearing a floppy Cubs hat. I wanted to tackle him and bury his head in the sand for a few minutes. BTW, he was also wearing white sox with sandals. What a geek! Typical!

cheeses_h_rice
07-31-2001, 04:02 PM
Fisk Fan:

Try walking around the Loop these days; nary a Sox hat to be found, but *plenty* of Flubbie blue draped over all the touristes. We're just getting a glimpse of what life will be like if they so much as fart in the postseason.

What a depressing thought.

Mathew
07-31-2001, 04:07 PM
Guess what I just saw on TSN a Canadian version on ESPN.

Picture this:

"Sosa and McGriff to lead Cubs to World series for first time since Blah Blah Blah!"

Flub fever has spread 3000 miles.

Chisox353014
07-31-2001, 04:15 PM
You know what annoys me the most? Those black and white Flubs hats I've been seeing a lot of lately. They look like Sox hats from behind, but they have a big white "c" in that stupid kindergarten font on the front. GRRRRR.

DuckSnort
07-31-2001, 04:31 PM
Same here in Wisconsin... these same people who were all about the packers, are all on the flubs jock now, I'm down here holdin' my own, steady dissin' the cubs, and these people have nothing "inteligint" to say back, Atleast when I went to Gurnee Mills the number of Sox jerseys in the stores outnumberd the cubs! woohoo... man, I tell ya... death to the cubs!!

so much easier to breath now :)