PDA

View Full Version : Any update on Brian Anderson?

Grzegorz
12-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Do any of our board members have the latest information about the health of our centerfielder?

If so, would you mind sharing that information?

maurice
12-19-2006, 03:16 PM
Last I heard, he regained the lost weight. Sounds like it was just some kind of food poisoning + dehydration.

I guess nobody told him "don't drink the water."

Daver
12-19-2006, 10:08 PM
He will be a guest at The Pitch and Hit Clubs 61st Annual Awards Banquet on Jan 28th, I'll post an announcement when the date draws nearer.

DaleJRFan
12-19-2006, 10:50 PM
McCarthy said on B&B that Anderson gained the weight back, but it was all from beer. Maybe he was joking?? :dunno:

Chisox003
12-19-2006, 11:29 PM
McCarthy said on B&B that Anderson gained the weight back, but it was all from beer. Maybe he was joking?? :dunno:
[stupidty, summer 2006]
WHAT?!? Brian Anderson should be focusing on his .220 batting average instead of gallivanting around these liqour establishments at all hours of the night pouring this devil liquid into his veins and trying to pick up women who couldn't name off the top of their heads the 1943 AL All star team! He's what, 23 years old now?! Time to grow up, you're in the big leagues now bucko! This isn't fun and games anymore.

From now on, I demand lights out at 8:30 and absolutely NO more beer, or fun for that matter. Kids these days. Sickening.
[/stupidity, summer 2006]