PDA

View Full Version : Go Sox


OEO Magglio
03-08-2002, 09:32 PM
I am new to the site and I am from Buffalo Grove, all cubs fans it sucks, they all think they that the cubs are going to be better then the sox but they are stupid and wrong.

Daver
03-08-2002, 09:34 PM
Welcome aboard.

Soxheads
03-08-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio
I am new to the site and I am from Buffalo Grove, all cubs fans it sucks, they all think they that the cubs are going to be better then the sox but they are stupid and wrong.

Welcome to WSI, OEO. You'll notice here a lot of the fans are toally biased, utterly petty, and completely unobjective.

That's just the way we like it! :D:

doublem23
03-08-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio
I am new to the site and I am from Buffalo Grove, all cubs fans it sucks, they all think they that the cubs are going to be better then the sox but they are stupid and wrong.

Hey, welcome to WSI! With a 'tude like that, you'll fit right in! :smile:

sox_fan_forever
03-08-2002, 10:58 PM
Welcome, OEO! I'm not too far from you. I know what you mean about the flub fans around here...

doublem23
03-08-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by sox_fan_forever
Welcome, OEO! I'm not too far from you. I know what you mean about the flub fans around here...

Yeah, St. Patty's is pretty much 95% Cub fans, so I have to deal with a lot. They are unbearable.

Go Sox!

http://dgl.microsoft.com/thumbnails/AG00/AG00405_(t).gif

Ha Ha! Look at him dance!

FarWestChicago
03-08-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio
I am new to the site and I am from Buffalo Grove, all cubs fans it sucks, they all think they that the cubs are going to be better then the sox but they are stupid and wrong. Welcome to WSI, OEO! :gulp:

HawkDJ
03-08-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio
I am new to the site and I am from Buffalo Grove, all cubs fans it sucks, they all think they that the cubs are going to be better then the sox but they are stupid and wrong.

OEO and I are good friends. We are pretty much the only diehard Sox fans in our high school and it seems like in our whole town. When the Sox do bad and the Cubs do good, it is hell up here.

doublem23
03-08-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
OEO and I are good friends. We are pretty much the only diehard Sox fans in our high school and it seems like in our whole town. When the Sox do bad and the Cubs do good, it is hell up here.

Yeah, welcome to my world...

Hey, if you guys are at Buffalo Grove High School, tell Mr. McDermott his 7th Pd. American Lit class from St. Pat's last year says, "Hi, Finnbar!"

HawkDJ
03-08-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


Yeah, welcome to my world...

Hey, if you guys are at Buffalo Grove High School, tell Mr. McDermott his 7th Pd. American Lit class from St. Pat's last year says, "Hi, Finnbar!"

Sorry, Stevenson High School. I guess technically it is not in Buffalo Grove but that is where I live.

doublem23
03-08-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2


Sorry, Stevenson High School. I guess technically it is not in Buffalo Grove but that is where I live.

A, so your a Patriot, not a Bison.

I see... Well, I don't have any personal anecdotes to relate to Stevenson, except the time I drove for like an hour to get up there to see the State Finals in water polo last year.

Damn Friars... I want to win a damn state title!

ilovemags30
03-08-2002, 11:54 PM
WELCOME TO WSI !!!! :)

HawkDJ
03-08-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


Yeah, welcome to my world...


Hey this kind of reminds me. Today I was talking to a Cub fan about Tom Gordon going down. He told me that he would rather have an injured Tom Gordon than a healthy Keith Foulke. The sad part was he sounded serious. And yes we were at high school, not preschool and yes this has been voted one of the top schools in the country. Doesn't make sence now does it? :?:

doublem23
03-09-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2


Hey this kind of reminds me. Today I was talking to a Cub fan about Tom Gordon going down. He told me that he would rather have an injured Tom Gordon than a healthy Keith Foulke. The sad part was he sounded serious. And yes we were at high school, not preschool and yes this has been voted one of the top schools in the country. Doesn't make sence now does it? :?:

Blue Rock...

:bluerock

Bad stuff, man.

VeeckAsInWreck
03-09-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio
I am new to the site and I am from Buffalo Grove, all cubs fans it sucks, they all think they that the cubs are going to be better then the sox but they are stupid and wrong.

First off welcome to WSI. I haven't been here long myself but I can tell you that everyone here is like the happiest dysfunctional family ever.
Anyway, I've got an idea! I think we should borrow(steal) a bus from your school and tape a piece of paper that reads "Wrigley Field-Free Trip". Then we drive the bus-full of sCrUB fans and leave them in the heart of Bridgeport to fend for themselves. What do you say...Is everyone with me on this one?

:sopranos

"Hello we're Da Sox Welcome Wagon and you ain't welcome here!"

Pete_SSAC
03-09-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2


OEO and I are good friends. We are pretty much the only diehard Sox fans in our high school and it seems like in our whole town. When the Sox do bad and the Cubs do good, it is hell up here.

NW Indiana is Sox terratory.

I kept count at work today, and generally Sox/Cubs games are a good indication on fans. And the ratio of people were Sox stuff to Cubs stuff was 4 to 1.

- Pete

VeeckAsInWreck
03-09-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC


NW Indiana is Sox terratory.

I kept count at work today, and generally Sox/Cubs games are a good indication on fans. And the ratio of people were Sox stuff to Cubs stuff was 4 to 1.

- Pete

That's pretty rare there Pete, I work at one of Chicago's airports(the one on the SW side of the city) and you would think that Sox fans would dominate but NO! Unfortunately bomb sniffing dogs are not trained to stop sCrUB fans from getting in. I would say the ratio is about 8 to 2. :(:
Ah!, but the arguments are great. Those guys don't know $h!t about their team, it's ridiculous!

awesomefan
03-09-2002, 01:33 AM
OEO Magglio: Welcome & you're gonna love it here. Lots of crazy, funny & wild White Sox fans here.

Buffalo Grove!!!! YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!

VeeckAsInWreck: The Free bus trips to Wrigleyville is a fantastic idea. Great stuff. I Love White Sox Fans!!!!

RedPinStripes
03-09-2002, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by VeeckAsInWreck


I would say the ratio is about 8 to 2. :(:
Ah!, but the arguments are great. Those guys don't know $h!t about their team, it's ridiculous!

Wait till august and the Sox are on top of the division. Sox fans Will magically appear, and they won't know ***** about the team. As long as they go to the park, I won't care.

Welcome to WSI OEO! You'll like the way we think here.

:mkillcub

VeeckAsInWreck
03-09-2002, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes


Wait till august and the Sox are on top of the division. Sox fans Will magically appear, and they won't know ***** about the team. As long as they go to the park, I won't care.


:mkillcub

Let's hope more of them come back than in 2000. I have been to the park when the vendor to fan ratio was 2 to 1. I have also been there when I had to wait 30 min. in line to :pee
(I didn't mean to be so graphic)
Either way it doesn't matter to me as long as they're supporting the team.

RedPinStripes
03-09-2002, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by VeeckAsInWreck


Let's hope more of them come back than in 2000. I have been to the park when the vendor to fan ratio was 2 to 1. I have also been there when I had to wait 30 min. in line to :pee
(I didn't mean to be so graphic)
Either way it doesn't matter to me as long as they're supporting the team.

We need a poser tag or fareweather fan tag so that guy can piss all over him. lol

SoxRulecubsdrool
03-09-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2


Hey this kind of reminds me. Today I was talking to a Cub fan about Tom Gordon going down. He told me that he would rather have an injured Tom Gordon than a healthy Keith Foulke. The sad part was he sounded serious.
:partybus
Is this the bus he takes to school?