PDA

View Full Version : Update on Tom Gordon

HawkDJ
03-08-2002, 10:09 PM
http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/chc/news/chc_news_story.jsp?article_id=chc_20020308_noteboo k_news&team_id=chc

Daver
03-08-2002, 10:13 PM
Please post links,they are your freind.:redneck

HawkDJ
03-08-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by daver
Please post links,they are your freind.:redneck

What is wrong with just reading it instead of clicking on a link...chief.

FarWestChicago
03-08-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2

What is wrong with just reading it instead of clicking on a link...chief. It's a waste of bandwidth and database space.

Pete_SSAC
03-08-2002, 10:49 PM
Chicago Cubs closer Flash Gordon will be sidelined at least three months because of a tear in a muscle in the back of his right shoulder, the team said Friday.

Gordon, 34, who took himself out of a game Tuesday because of the pain, has a tear in the "teres major" muscle, Cubs trainer Dave Tumbas said. Gordon does not need surgery.

Wait, hold on.

Gordon. Tears muscle, out for three months without going under the knife, plus, for baseball he's old. Something doesn't add up.

Ok folks, place your bets. Gordon will miss a lot more than three months, and never return to normal.

- Pete

HawkDJ
03-09-2002, 12:16 AM
Sorry Farwest and Daver for posting the whole thing. I edited it down to a link. I guess I saw other people post the whole article and didn't see a problem with doing it. Thanks for telling me now or else I would have kept on doing it. :smile:

Daver
03-09-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
Sorry Farwest and Daver for posting the whole thing. I edited it down to a link. I guess I saw other people post the whole article and didn't see a problem with doing it. Thanks for telling me now or else I would have kept on doing it. :smile:

Links are your freind.:redneck