PDA

View Full Version : The Jose Diary


Daver
03-08-2002, 09:36 PM
From the official site.

http://whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news_story.jsp?article_id=cws_20020308_valenti ndiary_news&team_id=cws

MisterB
03-08-2002, 09:50 PM
I can just see the Manos vs. Kipper ST diary critiques now...

Pete_SSAC
03-08-2002, 10:43 PM
Guys gave me a nice welcome, everybody was happy to see me. I see a lot of guys that I played against but I didn’t really have any friends in the clubhouse

Wow, either the person who tuyped this had a stroke when he wrote "didn't" or somehow Jose's accent came through when he writes

- Pete

Jerry_Manuel
03-08-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
Wow, either the person who tuyped this had a stroke when he wrote "didn't" or somehow Jose's accent came through when he writes

- Pete

It's the writers fault, Jose just speaks to the writer.

Pete_SSAC
03-08-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


It's the writers fault, Jose just speaks to the writer.

Yeah, I know that, it was mostly a joke (I forgot to type like this. )

- Pete

HawkDJ
03-09-2002, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC


Wow, either the person who tuyped this had a stroke when he wrote "didn't" or somehow Jose's accent came through when he writes

- Pete

lol, I was thinking he had a spaz, but a stroke would work.

Also I love how Jose says:
As soon as I walked in he told me I was going to be the shortstop.
I asked, "Am I going to be the guy?" He said, "That's what I want you to do."

Ah...Jose, what would we do without you?

doublem23
03-09-2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
Ah...Jose, what would we do without you?

:hitless
I could hit .100 and have total job security. Oh, wait.. I already do.

Pete_SSAC
03-09-2002, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by doublem23


:hitless
I could hit .100 and have total job security. Oh, wait.. I already do.

We keep on trying to trade Royace, but wouldn't be eaiser to kill him?

- Pete

bjmarte
03-09-2002, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC


We keep on trying to trade Royace, but wouldn't be eaiser to kill him?

- Pete

I think that's davers department.