PDA

View Full Version : Poll: WSI Fest II Options

TornLabrum
12-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Make your selections for WSI Fest II. Multiple choice. Poll closes December 20.

MarySwiss
12-10-2006, 06:28 PM
I went with May or June, but if May, I prefer late May. (Arizona wimp that I am; I froze my ass off last year!) Last year for COTC II, Monday worked out great for me, but I really don't care what the day is. BTW, thanks for doing this again, Hal.

itsnotrequired
12-10-2006, 07:50 PM
I'm down for anything but voted for two events, one on a Monday (half-price) and one on a weekend (so just about anyone could go).

buehrle4cy05
12-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Any late July/early August dates work best for me. That's the time between umpiring season and me leaving for Mizzou.

The Dude
12-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Make your selections for WSI Fest II. Multiple choice. Poll closes December 20.

Basically everything is good except middle of May and September. And definitely 2 instead of 1 would be great!:gulp: :gulp: > :gulp:

ChiSoxGirl
12-10-2006, 10:18 PM
I voted for two games! Any day of the week or weekend and any time of the season is pretty much doable for me.

MrRoboto83
12-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Schedule the date and I will try my darndest to be there.:cool:

IlliniSox4Life
12-11-2006, 04:58 AM
I voted for two games, monday, weekend, and June, July, August.

Basically, two games is better than one. I don't know where I am going to be working this summe, and so I don't know my schedule. It would be nice to have both a weekend option and a Monday option so that at the least I could make one. Also, being in school, May and September don't work as well.

I think the best option, to give as many people as possible the chance to take advantage of at least one day, would be two dates, one a Monday and one a Weekend, at different points in the season, preferably June and August for me.

I want Mags back
12-11-2006, 12:45 PM
please change a one of the one game votes to a two game vote. I thought it meant 2 fames on concecutive nights, but if its 2 totally separate games, that makes more sense. my bad

Myrtle72
12-20-2006, 01:34 AM
The later it is in the season, the more of a chance there is that I will be there. Oh, and good luck making any kind of decision based on these results - they seem pretty even.

IronFisk
12-20-2006, 01:49 AM
Two games are great - do it! It's a long season and should be twice yearly. I don't care when, but a weekday would be easier for most, methinks. Whatever the case, I shall be there, and I WILL NOT BE ALONE!

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

MUsoxfan
12-20-2006, 01:52 AM
I have to vote for Monday. Monday's are almost my guaranteed off-day but I realize that's not the case for most. I'm gonna make a solid effort to be at some WSI events because my party schedule is usually the opposite of most WSI-ers and I'd like to meet all of you

TornLabrum
01-01-2007, 12:43 PM
I'm late getting caught up on this due to computer problems, but here's the plan. I'll select a weekend (preferably a day game) in late May/early June and then a Monday night in August.

I'm looking specifically at Tampa Bay on Memorial Day weekend (May 26 or 27) or Houston on June 9 or 10 for the May/June game. For the Monday night game, I'm looking at KC on Aug. 20. I'm sending those dates to Steph. Hope you're happy with them. They're not great teams, but that also keeps the prices cheaper.

MarySwiss
01-02-2007, 05:07 PM
I'm late getting caught up on this due to computer problems, but here's the plan. I'll select a weekend (preferably a day game) in late May/early June and then a Monday night in August.

I'm looking specifically at Tampa Bay on Memorial Day weekend (May 26 or 27) or Houston on June 9 or 10 for the May/June game. For the Monday night game, I'm looking at KC on Aug. 20. I'm sending those dates to Steph. Hope you're happy with them. They're not great teams, but that also keeps the prices cheaper.

Great, Hal! Memorial Day weekend especially would be nice, but early June looks good too.
Thanks again for doing this! :smile: