PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

oldcomiskey
12-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Sorry about the time off, but the family comes first--in August my uncle suffered a massive herat attack, and it almost killed him. Then he gets over that and gallstones attack. I have been lurking but not posting. Thank you for all the unspoken support. He is living proof that prayers are answered

lizard6king6
12-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Glad to hear everything is ok. AS you know your white sox family is always here :) welcome back

Erik The Red
12-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Good to hear about your uncle, I almost lost my dad to a massive heartattack almost 2 years ago. I myself would give more credit to the doctors and physical therapists that treated your uncle, though.

The Dude
12-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Good to hear about your uncle, I almost lost my dad to a massive heartattack almost 2 years ago. I myself would give more credit to the doctors and physical therapists that treated your uncle, though.

Yes same here. The doctors and the current procedures to remove plaque from the arteries is just simply amazing. My dad was very close to a massive heart attack himself with a 99% blockage and he had an angioplasty and vascular stenting that basically saved his life. :)

Good to hear good news on the front!:smile:

crazyozzie02
12-09-2006, 12:43 PM
welcome back and im glad that everything is ok