PDA

View Full Version : Bonds-Sosa

Paulwny
03-07-2002, 07:40 PM
Not friendly anymore.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/wire/stories/0,1169,5100354_52,00.html

RKMeibalane
03-07-2002, 09:33 PM
How appropriate that the two most egotistical players in baseball are bickering. This is just the sort of drama that I have been waiting for. It's nice to see Sosa imploding.

Lisa
03-07-2002, 10:05 PM
"I just think it's funny. I don't know what to say. I think it's childish, to be honest with you,"

Welcome aboard, Barry.

Bisco Stu
03-07-2002, 10:14 PM
Skip Bayless is on the radio here in San Francisco talking about how Sammy's a phony and how only 4 percent of his money goes to his charity, and the "stolen money," etc.

He just mentioned a Sun-Times reporter who is "Sammy's p.r. guy" Who's he talking about?

Pete_SSAC
03-07-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
How appropriate that the two most egotistical players in baseball are bickering. This is just the sort of drama that I have been waiting for. It's nice to see Sosa imploding.

:payrod
"I want in too!!!!"

- Pete

nut_stock
03-07-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Bisco Stu
Skip Bayless is on the radio here in San Francisco talking about how Sammy's a phony and how only 4 percent of his money goes to his charity, and the "stolen money," etc.

He just mentioned a Sun-Times reporter who is "Sammy's p.r. guy" Who's he talking about?

I guess now that he doesn't work for the Cubune, he can tell all the evil secrets of Cubdom

DVG
03-08-2002, 12:48 AM
:moron

I am that "PR" guy that the Tribune lapdog was referring to!!! He will pay for his blasphemy as will all you cretins!!!! The day of Sammy's judgment is nigh!!! He will cast you all into the darkness with Barry the phony AND the home run record!!!! I can't wait!!! I'll find it all to be extremely delicious!! Delicious, delicious, delicious!!!!!!

RedPinStripes
03-08-2002, 01:52 AM
Why do i have this terrible feeling that this will end up as a set up for the media to hound these 2? Am i the only one that sees a future pic in the times of Sosa and Bonds hugging and acting like the best of friends next week? I'm willing to put money on this one.

kermittheefrog
03-08-2002, 02:06 AM
I hope Barry Bonds learns something from this abuot dealing with people too damn stupid to know English. If Sosa can't speak English how the hell does he know what you're saying? Of course he thinks Bonds wants him to break the record, Sosa thinks everyone is on his balls like the Cubune.