PDA

View Full Version : Sox ranked 9th

Vsahajpal
03-07-2002, 07:35 PM
BA ranks the Sox farm system 9th best in the land, their prospect handbook is out, definitely worth a peek, as they list the top 30 prospects of each club with full scouting reports

Soxheads
03-07-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
BA ranks the Sox farm system 9th best in the land, their prospect handbook is out, definitely worth a peek, as they list the top 30 prospects of each club with full scouting reports

What the hell would we do without you Vic?

Randar68
03-07-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal

You just get yours? I've had mine for a week already! :D:

Anyways, it seems pretty good, although I wouldn't have ranked a 26-year-old releif pitcher as high as they did in Kyle Kane...

Vsahajpal
03-07-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Randar68

You just get yours? I've had mine for a week already! :D:

Anyways, it seems pretty good, although I wouldn't have ranked a 26-year-old releif pitcher as high as they did in Kyle Kane...

Just got it. I think I'd rank the Sox farm higher than the Twins.

I thought this was pretty funny:

If prospects were measured on neck size alone, Rogowski would be among baseball's elite.

I'm gonna start calling him Joe Head in homage to a character in the greatest film ever, "The Search for One-Eyed Jimmy"