PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Survivor! (round 5)

HawkDJ
03-07-2002, 05:29 PM
Well now it finally starts. In round 4, Ray Durham was easily voted off.

In round 5 there are 6 remaining players. Vote for the one you want out of the island. This should be close for the first time.

Here is who is left:

:hurt :walnuts :burly :manos :keith :maggs

Daver
03-07-2002, 05:54 PM
See Foulke,you and your twp pitches.

doublem23
03-07-2002, 06:21 PM
Now it's gonna get interesting!

:walnuts

Bye, bye, Paul... Until you learn to run the count, the tribe has spoken.

foulkesfan11
03-07-2002, 06:35 PM
I voted for Jose but Now I'm re-thinking it. I think Jose loves it in Chicago. If he left it would be because the instability of his position. He keeps getting shuffled around all over the field.

Buehrle would be my second choice. After the crappy deal he just got for the year I would want to leave too. Besides, didn't he say he wanted to play in St. Louis.

Konerko might eventually get traded for his hitting power & play at first base. I wouldn't want to see him go though.

I agree. This is going to be an interesting round!

Konerkofan
03-08-2002, 10:46 AM
Bye Bye Mark Burhle
:burly

bc2k
03-08-2002, 04:03 PM
Has anyone else noticed Konerko has the worst mike skills on the team. Even the guys who speak English as their second language can give a better soundbite than Paulie. He constantly sstutters and cannot formulate complete sectences. And he really likes to revert to the popular, overused cliches.

What does that have to do with his performance on the field? Nothing at all. But on the WSI voting poll, he earns my vote. "What do yyou mean, I wwas voted off. I, I just do what it takes to get a win. Whatever coach aasks me to do I'll do it. I like to take ggames one ggame at a time. We are only as strong as as as our weakest link." "I I am a team player, how could you dismiss me bc2k?"

sox_fan_forever
03-08-2002, 11:52 PM
I went with Foulke but this one was really hard for me as those 6 guys are probably my favorites.

guillen4life13
03-09-2002, 12:51 PM
4 me, buehrle has to go. he has only shown himself to be good for only one year. everyone else is proven, for the most part.

Nellie_Fox
03-11-2002, 02:56 AM
This is getting too hard now. I may quit playing.

Daver
03-11-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
This is getting too hard now. I may quit playing.

Don't be a quitter Nellie!

Soxheads
03-11-2002, 05:38 PM
It looks like:

Twang.......................................:manos ...Thump
daverę, All Rights Reserved

Daver
03-11-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
It looks like:

Twang.......................................:manos ...Thump
daverę, All Rights Reserved

Soxheads,if you are going to steal a phrase,give the credit to the proper person,the credit for that one belongs to whitesox00,I did not come up with it.

For that matter,when did Hawk say the voting was over?

Soxheads
03-11-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by daver

Soxheads,if you are going to steal a phrase,give the credit to the proper person,the credit for that one belongs to whitesox00,I did not come up with it.

For that matter,when did Hawk say the voting was over?

I am not a professional phrase-stealer. :smile:

Besides, 8 votes are going to be tough to overtake. Either that or I'm just like TV stations during the election. :D:

HawkDJ
03-11-2002, 05:58 PM
As soon as this game (sox-mariners) is over i'm going to post a new round