PDA

View Full Version : ESPN.com: Sosa to Speak on OTL and Sportscenter Sunday

RKMeibalane
12-02-2006, 10:57 AM
This should be good. I wonder what he's going to say.

:nandrolone

"No habla englais!"

slavko
12-02-2006, 02:42 PM
This should be good. I wonder what he's going to say.

:nandrolone

"No habla englais!"

He speaks French too? (Ingles is Spanish, Anglais is French.)

ewokpelts
12-02-2006, 02:43 PM
He speaks French too? (Ingles is Spanish, Anglais is French.)oui

QCIASOXFAN
12-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Pop & hop.:puking: :puking:

Frontman
12-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Usual former athelete who won't admit its over BS from him. I did like how he needed an interpreter to talk before Congress, yet answered all the same questions put to him by ESPN very clearly.

WizardsofOzzie
12-03-2006, 10:57 AM
Reporter: How good has baseball been to you?

:shammy I love baseball, i think its the greatest game in the world

Reporter: Could you comment on your involvement with steriods during your career?

:shammy Que?

Lip Man 1
12-03-2006, 02:06 PM
I could care less what he has to say.

Lip

veeter
12-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Sosa needs a bigger rock on him, so he can't crawl out from underneath it anymore.

Lip Man 1
12-03-2006, 08:25 PM
From Steve Rosenberg's blog tonight at Tribune.com:

"ESPN's "Outside The Lines" sat down with Sammy Sosa the way everyone has been sitting down with the fallen Cubs slugger (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2683234). The question, of course, was whether the guy who had never hit more than 40 home runs in a season suddenly had four straight years of at least 60. No, Sosa said, he didn't use steroids. Never. Honest. Amazing how clear and concise Sosa's English is when he's being questioned by people who can't charge him with perjury."

:D:

Lip

RadioheadRocks
12-03-2006, 08:32 PM
Amazing how clear and concise Sosa's English is when he's being questioned by people who can't charge him with perjury."

Lip

Bingo! Those Congressmen who were on the panel must be feeling pretty ****ing stupid right about now.

MDF3530
12-03-2006, 08:34 PM
I could care less what he has to say.

Lip
Ditto.

HotelWhiteSox
12-04-2006, 12:00 AM
They interviewed him on Comcast about a month ago. Denied the steroid stuff (said his name never came up in any of the books or anything like that like the others), tried to explain the leaving early situation (manager told him he could take off), always thinks about not getting to a WS, etc. Also said he loved every second of watching the Sox win the WS and that he watched all of it. Gail Fischer said 'but the fans there hate you, always used to boo you' and he said he didn't care about any of that, he said Ozzie is his boy and he was cheering for him

maurice
12-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Amazing how clear and concise Sosa's English is when he's being questioned by people who can't charge him with perjury.

Amazing how nobody at the Trib had anything to say about this obvious fact when the hearings occurred . . . or did they always interview Sosa in Spanish?

jenn2080
12-04-2006, 02:16 PM
I could really give a **** what he has to say.

Jerko
12-04-2006, 02:27 PM
http://www.unlikelymoose.com/images/more/sammy/SAMMY15a.jpg

He said "I luv Ma Mgwire" and "No". I was waiting for him to say his classic "All I know, is I don't know" or "all I can say is, I can't say" lines. :rolleyes:

jackbrohamer
12-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Amazing how clear and concise Sosa's English is when he's being questioned by people who can't charge him with perjury."

Lip

For as big a cheater as McGwire is, at least he didn't commit perjury like Sosa and Palmeiro did.

Frontman
12-04-2006, 07:20 PM
For as big a cheater as McGwire is, at least he didn't commit perjury like Sosa and Palmeiro did.

Which part was Sosa committing perjury? The part where he interpreter said he never took 'roids, or his "No speak-ee, de English" part?

;)

Palmeiro realized Sammy might get signed, so he also threw out he could return this year, "to help a team."

Whatever.

Front

SOXPHILE
12-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Amazing how nobody at the Trib had anything to say about this obvious fact when the hearings occurred . . . or did they always interview Sosa in Spanish?

EXACTLY. Hello ? Tribune ? Paging Mr. Morrissey,...paging Mr. Sullivan....Helloooooo ?? Mr. McGrath, are you home ?

tstrike2000
12-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Message to Mr. Sosa: Please go back to whatever island you live on and never contact anyone, ever again!