PDA

View Full Version : December 12th

bigredrudy
11-30-2006, 10:08 PM
By this date all eligible arbitration players must have received contract offers and thus be entitled to arbitration-otherwise they will become free agents. By this date all players who can become free agents will be known.two years ago AJ became a free agent because he was not tendered a contract by the Giants and was ultimately signed by the White Sox.

Palehose Pete
11-30-2006, 10:12 PM
ahhh... thanks for the info. the market will get interesting, just in time for the holidays. who knows who will be under the tree of the White Sox and their fans?

CWSpalehoseCWS
11-30-2006, 10:21 PM
ahhh... thanks for the info. the market will get interesting, just in time for the holidays. who knows who will be under the tree of the White Sox and their fans?

Hopefully something worth waiting for.

Jerksticks
11-30-2006, 11:49 PM
Is there a list available to check out these dudes before the 12th comes along? I wanna get the predictions/wishlists rollin around the ol WSI gossip tree.

crazyozzie02
12-01-2006, 01:58 AM
two years ago AJ became a free agent because he was not tendered a contract by the Giants and was ultimately signed by the White Sox.

I remember that day well. To this day i love that signing becasue that got one of my favoirte players in a sox uni

I want Mags back
12-01-2006, 11:59 AM
I remember that day well. To this day i love that signing becasue that got one of my favoirte players in a sox uni

I remember it well too. I was at cool in Broadcasting class, and read it on the AP wires. I was absolutely shocked, but very happy

Cuck_The_Fubs
12-01-2006, 12:03 PM
I wonder if the Rowand threads are going to come back to life?
:help::help::help::help: