PDA

View Full Version : Third base


TheGipper
03-06-2002, 09:35 PM
I am very new to this board and was wondering what your thoughts were on third base this year. It seems like the last two years Crede was to be the answer, and he wasn't.

I must admit I liked the "milk man" simply because he wasn't the most talented guy in the world but he did a respectable job given we didn't have anyone else that could do it.

Now as far as I know Crede is the man and that makes me very nervous.

Cheryl
03-06-2002, 09:38 PM
They're putting Valentin at 3rd and Clayton at short. Until they get rid of someone in that logjam, Crede will go back to Charlotte.

Daver
03-06-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by TheGipper
I am very new to this board and was wondering what your thoughts were on third base this year. It seems like the last two years Crede was to be the answer, and he wasn't.

I must admit I liked the "milk man" simply because he wasn't the most talented guy in the world but he did a respectable job given we didn't have anyone else that could do it.

Now as far as I know Crede is the man and that makes me very nervous.

Well he should be the man,but that is not the case.

doublem23
03-06-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by daver


Well he should be the man,but that is not the case.

:reinsy
The players with the highest salaries, er, most talent play!

:hitless
Yeah, that's me.

czalgosz
03-06-2002, 09:54 PM
Arrrghhh... not this discussion again!!!

Daver
03-06-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


:reinsy
The players with the highest salaries, er, most talent play!

:hitless
Yeah, that's me.

Tis a damn shame when payroll replaces ability.


But then again what the hell do I know? ©

bjmarte
03-07-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by daver


Tis a damn shame when payroll replaces ability.


But then again what the hell do I know? ©

West, can you help me figure out what is wrong with my computer. I know I've read this thread before but it keeps coming up as unread for some reason. :?:

FarWestChicago
03-07-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by bjmarte


West, can you help me figure out what is wrong with my computer. I know I've read this thread before but it keeps coming up as unread for some reason. :?: Have you marked the whole board as read?

bjmarte
03-07-2002, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Have you marked the whole board as read?

That was supposed to be sarcasm. You know the whole "every road leads to..." I forgot to use teal.

FarWestChicago
03-07-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by bjmarte


That was supposed to be sarcasm. You know the whole "every road leads to..." I forgot to use teal. I'm just frazzed from coding. My bad. :smile:

foulkesfan11
03-07-2002, 09:03 AM
Yes, this discussion has taken place before, but I agree with daver that Crede should be the man. If we never signed Clayton, we wouldn't have this problem. I don't care how much money you make. If you suck, you should be in the minors!

Crede all the way!