PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else put in a seat relocation request?

Cat Thief
11-29-2006, 05:12 PM
I just got off the phone with my rep and my 27 game seats have been moved closer to my full season. Not quite what I was hoping for but, better than nothing. Did anybody else try to move or add on tix?

BTW, from what I heard it's not looking good for people on the Season Ticket waiting list. There will be next to nothing left for those folks. 97% renewal and a lot of existing holders adding on.

Hangar18
11-29-2006, 05:13 PM
BTW, from what I heard it's not looking good for people on the Season Ticket waiting list. There will be next to nothing left for those people. 97% renewal and a lot of existing holders adding on.

I heard the same exact thing just this morning ......

Palehose13
11-29-2006, 05:18 PM
I was thinking about getting closer to the dugout (151, row 1...well now row3) but I like being close to the field. I figured that the chances were slim, so I didn't try.

Cat Thief
11-29-2006, 05:21 PM
I was thinking about getting closer to the dugout (151, row 1...well now row3) but I like being close to the field. I figured that the chances were slim, so I didn't try.

I can hit you with some peanuts from my relocated seats. Sec 150 row 11.

Palehose13
11-29-2006, 05:26 PM
I can hit you with some peanuts from my relocated seats. Sec 150 row 11.

Sweet! I'm in seats 5 & 6. Well, I don't actually occupy both seats. I usually bring a guest.

Hangar18
11-29-2006, 05:29 PM
I thought about requesting closer, but I like the people in the rows behind me, in front of me, across the aisle from me.

Cat Thief
11-29-2006, 05:43 PM
The people around our full season plan in 149 sell a lot of their tickets. The majority of the people that sit there are bandwagon jumpers. It can get pretty annoying. If it gets real bad the wife and I just go stand in left field.

salty99
11-29-2006, 05:44 PM
Yeah I heard from them today as well.

dakuda
11-29-2006, 05:58 PM
I do not hear too much frmo my new rep. I am not too impessed. :(

itsnotrequired
11-29-2006, 06:29 PM
I was looking to add a third seat to my full season Upper Reserved plan and my rep just got back to me. I declined the seats but they would have been a row closer and about 12 seats toward home plate.

He did mention that if I was to take these seats, I would not be sitting in those same seats for post-season games but rather in "best available". I kept my seats from last year and those will be the seats I will be in for any post-season games. It seemed a little strange but who knows how the post-season seats are chosen...

FYI, my 2006 post-season seats were my regular seats.

Sargeant79
11-29-2006, 06:32 PM
I do not hear too much frmo my new rep. I am not too impessed. :(

Neither have I. In fact, the only communication from him that I received was the initial e-mail telling me he was taking over my account.

dakuda
11-29-2006, 06:37 PM
Neither have I. In fact, the only communication from him that I received was the initial e-mail telling me he was taking over my account.

At least you got that. I didn't find out until I called one day to talk to Brian, my old rep, about something, and they sent me to someone else.

Sargeant79
11-29-2006, 07:36 PM
At least you got that. I didn't find out until I called one day to talk to Brian, my old rep, about something, and they sent me to someone else.

That sucks. My old rep was Brad. He was excellent. He'd respond to most e-mails within an hour or two. Never really even needed to call him. The new guy is Jeff. I e-mailed him a couple days ago with a few questions (one of which was about upgrading seat location) and I haven't hear back yet.

robiwho
11-29-2006, 07:46 PM
I just got a call today letting me know that our weekend plan will be upgraded to a full-season as we requested.

itsnotrequired
11-29-2006, 07:47 PM
I just got a call today letting me know that our weekend plan will be upgraded to a full-season as we requested.

Whoa, you're full-season next year?

:bandance:

Chips
11-29-2006, 08:03 PM

Sitting up by us. :gulp:

soxwon
11-29-2006, 09:12 PM
i tried to get another seat, even in a diff section, but my rep
Jeff Bogacki said 97 pct of ST re-uped and its hard to add another?
anyone hear elseware?

robiwho
11-29-2006, 09:30 PM

Yeah, and not far from you -- 528. :bandance:

DumpJerry
11-29-2006, 10:06 PM
I'm in seats 3 and 4. I requested 1 and 2 next year so I'm not climbing over people. 1 and 2 were single game seats. Have not heard back yet, I guess it's email time.

Scottiehaswheels
11-30-2006, 01:32 AM
I put in a request to upgrade my single seat in 149, being a single I wouldn't find that to be difficult? Haven't heard a word about that though...

Also I put myself on the waiting list for the 27 game plans for 2 seats as my gf might attend some weekend games this year.. Haven't heard anything there either...

Cat Thief
11-30-2006, 07:39 AM
I put in a request to upgrade my single seat in 149, being a single I wouldn't find that to be difficult? Haven't heard a word about that though...

Also I put myself on the waiting list for the 27 game plans for 2 seats as my gf might attend some weekend games this year.. Haven't heard anything there either...

Is that you with the single in Row 7?

cbone
11-30-2006, 07:50 AM
I'm a 27 game holder with 2 seats in 535, we're in row 13. I asked if there was a chance to move down and was told not likely. My new rep is Kari Theis, she has been excellent so far.

dakuda
11-30-2006, 10:01 AM
I'm a 27 game holder with 2 seats in 535, we're in row 13. I asked if there was a chance to move down and was told not likely. My new rep is Kari Theis, she has been excellent so far.

Maybe she just hates me then.

jenn2080
11-30-2006, 10:10 AM
I have not heard anything but my rep pretty much told me it was not likely to happen

skottyj242
11-30-2006, 10:31 AM
I heard the same exact thing just this morning ......

It's gotta be a conspiracy, the Cubune wouldn't ever tell you that would they. The SOX rule.

I didn't put in a request but I was told that we moved up two rows but closer to the middle. I would move back if we had the aisle.

Jerko
11-30-2006, 10:36 AM
I'm in seats 3 and 4. I requested 1 and 2 next year so I'm not climbing over people. 1 and 2 were single game seats. Have not heard back yet, I guess it's email time.

I tried that last year with ONE seat. My buddy had seat 1 and 2, I had seat 3. He moved when he became a full ST holder, and I asked for his aisle seat. I was told there was an "aisle seat waiting list" and that I couldn't move, even though I put in for it weeks ahead of time, it was for the same package I already had, and I knew the person who was vacating the seat. Might depend on your agent though, so maybe you'll get lucky.........

Cuck the Fubs
11-30-2006, 10:56 AM
My guy is Joe Young.....we have been playing phone tag for a few days now....

I have full season tix in 163 row....on the end of the aisle. We split the tix 4 ways last year, and 2 of the guys bugged out so the 2 of us that are left were trying to go down to a 27 game plan....

No word from Joe yet though.....If we can't down grade, I'm going to have to find 2 other guys to jump into the plan!

Timmy D's
11-30-2006, 11:27 AM

I got Kari assigned to me as well for this year. She has been Excellent!! Quick replies to emails, and really went above and beyond on a few questions/ requests I had. I was told basically to stay w/ the FS seats I have currently(as I to was hopin to go down 1 row and have aisle), but chances look slim, so I'm just stayin put gain. I'm just glad I have tickets.:)

Save McCuddy's
11-30-2006, 11:49 AM
I just got off the phone with my rep and my 27 game seats have been moved closer to my full season. Not quite what I was hoping for but, better than nothing. Did anybody else try to move or add on tix?

BTW, from what I heard it's not looking good for people on the Season Ticket waiting list. There will be next to nothing left for those folks. 97% renewal and a lot of existing holders adding on.

Got a call from my rep Tuesday offering me four fulls in 159. I have a 27 there already and declined the fulls. If I get fulls, I want them in the club level or in the diamond some where. However, 159 is an excellent location.

Kuzman
11-30-2006, 03:25 PM
I talked to my rep when I paid my half payment that I was interested in moving to the upper deck from the right field wind tunnel. She said she'd have to see who was renewing thier seats first. Also my rep hasn't gotten back to me either since then. Anyone else have Kari? She seems like a nice girl maybe a bit overwhelmed. She did say that she was new..

Hopefully I can make it upstairs. I think 1/2 of the games I went to my girlfriend had a coat on. No joke, it was freezing in the shade with that wind.

salty99
11-30-2006, 04:17 PM
The ticket people are now saying they're at 98.7% renewal. I rejected my seat relocation.

Timmy D's
11-30-2006, 05:29 PM
I talked to my rep when I paid my half payment that I was interested in moving to the upper deck from the right field wind tunnel. She said she'd have to see who was renewing thier seats first. Also my rep hasn't gotten back to me either since then. Anyone else have Kari? She seems like a nice girl maybe a bit overwhelmed. She did say that she was new..

Hopefully I can make it upstairs. I think 1/2 of the games I went to my girlfriend had a coat on. No joke, it was freezing in the shade with that wind.

It's nice in the dead of August though when it's 95 and high humidity, and any breeze is welcome. I also, as I stated in a post above have Kari, she is from my experience thus far, very nice, and very thorough.

Bruizer
12-01-2006, 12:42 PM
The people around our full season plan in 149 sell a lot of their tickets. The majority of the people that sit there are bandwagon jumpers. It can get pretty annoying. If it gets real bad the wife and I just go stand in left field.

Pods doesn't mind? :cool:

I still haven't heard from my rep yet about an upgrade, but I'm beginning to think it would be better to stay where we're at, since the seats are on the aisle and the folks in the aisle don't block the view.

Bru

ChicagoHoosier
12-01-2006, 02:08 PM
I asked as soon as the season was over, but was told not to expect anything. I'm in the UD behind home plate in premium UD seating, so it would be pretty hard to stay in that section and move down a row or two or over to the aisle. I just assumed I wouldn't get the upgrade.

Tekijawa
12-03-2006, 04:29 PM

She's OK, I had Greg Hodges before so really anything would have been a downgrade he was awesome and had been promoted a couple of times while he was working with me... She's prett email happy, I haven't talked to her on the Phone yet, but then again I haven't needed to yet.

I'm in the same spot as last year, I really like the people that are around me.

NorthSideSox72
12-04-2006, 09:54 AM
We had the 27-game weekday plan (Hit and Run I think?) last year, in 522, Row 1, seats 1-4. Great location - front row and on the aisle, right above 1B.

We tried to turn those into full seasons, but unfortunately, whomever has the weekend plan for those seats renewed :whiner: . Oh well, should have expected that. So we renewed for the weeday plan, and we'll just buy a handful of single game weekend sets to go with it.

alohafri
12-04-2006, 10:56 AM
[quote=Sargeant79;1424728]That sucks. My old rep was Brad. He was excellent. He'd respond to most e-mails within an hour or two. quote]

Brad was the best. Although Greg was fantastic too, and Kari seems to be pretty good too. All in all, I have hit the jackpot with my reps.

dakuda
12-04-2006, 11:44 AM
I would rather be back w/ Brian. Kari is less then impressive so far. I rarely hear back from her

Kuzman
12-04-2006, 11:54 AM
I would rather be back w/ Brian. Kari is less then impressive so far. I rarely hear back from her

I posted that same thing a few days ago. Since then she's called me back 3 times and moved my seats. She must view the forums here :)

I'm going from Sec 110 Row 26 to Sec 531 Row 13. It's a little high in the UD but hell I'm behind homeplate and don't have a stiff neck after the game from having it turned the entire time.

Edit- Sorry got a little too antsy with the 1's

Cat Thief
12-04-2006, 12:04 PM
I posted that same thing a few days ago. Since then she's called me back 3 times and moved my seats. She must view the forums here :)

I'm going from Sec 110 Row 26 to Sec 131 Row 13. It's a little high in the UD but hell I'm behind homeplate and don't have a stiff neck after the game from having it turned the entire time.

Wow that's a nice move. :o:

soxfanaticpaulie
12-04-2006, 12:09 PM

I'm going from Sec 110 Row 26 to Sec 131 Row 13. It's a little high in the UD but hell I'm behind homeplate and don't have a stiff neck after the game from having it turned the entire time.

I think you mean 531, not 131 :tongue:

Welcome to the Upper UD, land of cold shade in the spring, and cool, wonderful shade in the summer. And remember, if the wind is right, you can watch all the suckers head for cover during Rain Delays.

Trust me, you'll like the view staring right down at Home plate too! See you next season (I'm already antsy for it to begin...this is bad).

Here's a question for people here...I guess I'll email my rep too but maybe someone here has already heard. Last year I didn't get my tickets until Feb., which meant I wasn't eligible for Post Season seats last year. With the high renewal rate, is there a chance that I won't be eligible again? If so...I will be quite upset...:(:

cbone
12-04-2006, 12:22 PM
I'm in 535 row 13, pretty much the first row under protection from the rain. It's a little high but it's worth it. I love being behind the plate.

itsnotrequired
12-04-2006, 12:38 PM
All in all, I have hit the jackpot with my reps.

Same here. I had Tom last year and he got promoted. Now I have Joe and so far, no complaints. He answers e-mails promptly and returns phone calls.

Kuzman
12-04-2006, 01:21 PM
I think you mean 531, not 131 :tongue:

Welcome to the Upper UD, land of cold shade in the spring, and cool, wonderful shade in the summer. And remember, if the wind is right, you can watch all the suckers head for cover during Rain Delays.

Trust me, you'll like the view staring right down at Home plate too! See you next season (I'm already antsy for it to begin...this is bad).

Here's a question for people here...I guess I'll email my rep too but maybe someone here has already heard. Last year I didn't get my tickets until Feb., which meant I wasn't eligible for Post Season seats last year. With the high renewal rate, is there a chance that I won't be eligible again? If so...I will be quite upset...:(:

Thanks for the correction!

Definetly, the shade can get pretty cold (we had it over in 110) I'm just happy I'm not sitting forward with my head turned to the left the entire game. I can sit back and relax with a better view for a cheaper price!

itsnotrequired
12-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the correction!

Definetly, the shade can get pretty cold (we had it over in 110) I'm just happy I'm not sitting forward with my head turned to the left the entire game. I can sit back and relax with a better view for a cheaper price!

The handful of games in the shade during spring is nothing compared to the comfort in the shade during the hot days.

Kuzman
12-04-2006, 01:39 PM
The handful of games in the shade during spring is nothing compared to the comfort in the shade during the hot days.

You also don't come back looking like a lobster!:cool:

robiwho
12-04-2006, 01:40 PM

You could not be more right!

itsnotrequired
12-04-2006, 01:41 PM
You also don't come back looking like a lobster!:cool:

I already look like a lobster.

:redneck

Chips
12-05-2006, 10:12 PM

You could not be more right!

You guys are correct. Sun drools. Shade rules.

:wired:

Scottiehaswheels
12-05-2006, 10:19 PM
Is that you with the single in Row 7?Yeah... well row 9 now I guess.. if I don't get the upgrade... sat by a bunch of nice people on my left and behind me last year until I found a new hangout... the people to my right must be scalpers or something because it was always different people there

Dat Funky Motion
12-05-2006, 11:07 PM
I added 1 seat in club level. It was empty all year and asked my rep if I could get it. He told me he would check into it, and he got it done last week.

Cuck the Fubs
12-06-2006, 07:54 PM
I finally got called by the rep, I got cut down from a 81 game plan to a weekend split plan.....

So, I am moving from sec 163 to sec 158 row 16, seats 1 & 2.

Hopefully the surrounding folks will be better than what we had in 163!

Harry Potter
12-06-2006, 09:00 PM
I finally got called by the rep, I got cut down from a 81 game plan to a weekend split plan.....

Hopefully the surrounding folks will be better than what we had in 163!

158 is a damn good section.

ewokpelts
12-07-2006, 04:29 AM

Hopefully the surrounding folks will be better than what we had in 163!u choose to get cut down?

Cat Thief
12-07-2006, 08:01 AM
158 is a damn good section.

I agree. I sat there 2 or 3 times last year.

Cuck the Fubs
12-07-2006, 08:25 AM
u choose to get cut down?

Yes, orginally there were 4 of us splitting up a full 81 game plan.......my work schedule sucks, so after 2 of the 4 guys bailed out on the renew the other guy that was left & myself decided to cut down to a split season plan.

I would have liked to keep the full, but it would have been a terrible waste, I would have had to unload way too many seats.

The one positive is were in 158 now, which is where we wanted to move to anyhow.

MrRoboto83
12-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Sounds like I am going nowhere, I'll stay in SEC 159 Row 22

MrRoboto83
12-07-2006, 09:10 AM
Yes, orginally there were 4 of us splitting up a full 81 game plan.......my work schedule sucks, so after 2 of the 4 guys bailed out on the renew the other guy that was left & myself decided to cut down to a split season plan.

I would have liked to keep the full, but it would have been a terrible waste, I would have had to unload way too many seats.

The one positive is were in 158 now, which is where we wanted to move to anyhow.

you should of kept the full season plan, unloading seats is not a problem if you use the ticket exchange.

Sargeant79
12-07-2006, 09:14 AM
Funny - ever since I posted about my rep not being very accessible, I have received two e-mails and a phone call from him. I guess now I know the trick.

Just got a call from him yesterday...I wasn't able to move closer toward home plate, so I'm still in Section 154, but he was able to move me from row 30 to row 22. Can't complain about that.

BeviBall!
12-07-2006, 09:54 AM
It's safe to request left field now that Freddy is gone.

HEYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cat Thief
12-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Funny - ever since I posted about my rep not being very accessible, I have received two e-mails and a phone call from him. I guess now I know the trick.

Just got a call from him yesterday...I wasn't able to move closer toward home plate, so I'm still in Section 154, but he was able to move me from row 30 to row 22. Can't complain about that.

Didn't you lose your cover in case of rain? I'm happy in row 28 because of that reason.

Sargeant79
12-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Didn't you lose your cover in case of rain? I'm happy in row 28 because of that reason.

That is the only drawback...and man, did that come in handy on opening day last year.

But I like being closer to the field and the bullpen. Besides...on rain delays everyone else has a tendency to get up and many leave altogether. When I've sat in other areas of the park, I've never had a problem finding a dry seat to wait it out.

dakuda
12-07-2006, 10:38 AM
That is the only drawback...and man, did that come in handy on opening day last year.

But I like being closer to the field and the bullpen. Besides...on rain delays everyone else has a tendency to get up and many leave altogether. When I've sat in other areas of the park, I've never had a problem finding a dry seat to wait it out.

I am right behind the bullpen, and when everyone bails on rain games (Easter, anyone?), dry seats are easy to find.

dakuda
12-07-2006, 11:25 AM

I'm going from Sec 110 Row 26 to Sec 531 Row 13. It's a little high in the UD but hell I'm behind homeplate and don't have a stiff neck after the game from having it turned the entire time.

Edit- Sorry got a little too antsy with the 1's

They def read something here. Kari was great right out of the box, but since then I had some crossed lines in dealing with some things. Oh well, such is life. They are swamped anyway, I am sure.

I did get a call movnig me back to Brian. Kida feels weird. I just had an invoice issue and a few calls that were not returned. The guy I spoke with sounded kind of irritated. Odd.

Cuck the Fubs
12-07-2006, 11:54 AM
you should of kept the full season plan, unloading seats is not a problem if you use the ticket exchange.

You are right about that...however, If Kenny keeps peddling our starting staff, it could mean alot of unused seats in 07':o:

At this point I have a fairly large credit rolling in my account...who knows I may return to full season staus in the future, but for right now this just fits the best.

Scottiehaswheels
12-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Anyone have Rob as their rep, and if so have you heard anything yea or nay in regards to upgrades?

Scottiehaswheels
12-11-2006, 02:27 PM
I just got off the phone with my rep... Didn't get upgraded on my season seat but I just got 2 seats of a weekend plan in 152 row 13... no playoff options on those seats though... oh well just have to make do on my singleton

soxfanaticpaulie
12-14-2006, 05:14 PM
It's official...no playoff options for me again this year.

That really sucks. I'm dissapointed, but its still a ton of fun being a ST holder.

Maybe after a few years I"ll be in the special club :rolleyes:

chisoxmike
12-14-2006, 05:42 PM

That really sucks. I'm dissapointed, but its still a ton of fun being a ST holder.

Did you buy your ST package after the deadline for postseason tickets last year?

Kuzman
12-14-2006, 06:16 PM

I certainly hope the people who were on the waiting list are eligible for postseason tickets this year. That would really really bad.

Oh well though, I'll see ya upstairs next year!

chisoxmike
12-14-2006, 07:18 PM
I certainly hope the people who were on the waiting list are eligible for postseason tickets this year. That would really really bad.

Oh well though, I'll see ya upstairs next year!

I don't think you would be. If you bought your 2006 ST after a certain date in January, you were not entitled to playoff tickets with any package.

soxfanaticpaulie
12-14-2006, 09:35 PM
Did you buy your ST package after the deadline for postseason tickets last year?

Yeah, I couldn't find someone to go in with me until Feb. I thought a lot of the people that bought them to get the 2005 playoff tickets wouldn't renew and I'd be able to get them this year, though. That ship apparently did not sail.:(: