PDA

View Full Version : Gary...?


OfficerKarkovice
03-06-2002, 07:45 PM
Is this not Gary Glover in this picture or does he just look a lot different than he did last year?

http://cbs.sportsline.com/photos/bldphoto.cgi?AZJM102030522

Pete_SSAC
03-06-2002, 07:52 PM
Looks kinda like that WUnch pic from a few weeks ago. Must be what people look like while pitching.

- Pete

RedPinStripes
03-06-2002, 08:09 PM
Looks like Lamarr Hoyt on crack. :D:

Chisox_cali
03-06-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
Looks kinda like that WUnch pic from a few weeks ago. Must be what people look like while pitching.

- Pete

And like Wunsch he'll likely be in the bullpen in 2002, after his showing so far.

OfficerKarkovice
03-06-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


And like Wunsch he'll likely be in the bullpen in 2002, after his showing so far.

You know I thought so too...and still do really...but I found this article interesting.

http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/sox_story.asp?intID=3732142

kermittheefrog
03-06-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
Is this not Gary Glover in this picture or does he just look a lot different than he did last year?

http://cbs.sportsline.com/photos/bldphoto.cgi?AZJM102030522

Hey look at all that hair, it might be Gary Majewski with his mullet.

doublem23
03-06-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
Hey look at all that hair, it might be Gary Majewski with his mullet.

Yeah, I want to see a picture of this infamous mullet to see if it's really as bad as everyone says it is!

Pete_SSAC
03-06-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


And like Wunsch he'll likely be in the bullpen in 2002, after his showing so far.

So far, it looks like I'll have it reveresed. I had Glover as #5 and Wright in the Lowe spot, but with Glover struggling, and Wright doing fairly well..

Of course, with Parque might not be 100% ready by April, they both might be in. Or, Rauch will have a quick taste of Major League life for a bit before he comes up for good.

- Pete

duke of dorwood
03-06-2002, 10:04 PM
We got troubles folks. And some guys that I hoped would break out if this happened, haven't broken out. We better hit.

:hitless

You can count on me

Jerry_Manuel
03-07-2002, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
We got troubles folks.


Duke, the polls are still open. No need to hide it, just come out and say you know Minnesota is the team to beat right now.

foulkesfan11
03-07-2002, 05:48 PM
It could be Gary. Looks weird though. I met Gary Glover this year & I must say, he blows Keith Foulke away in the looks category! What a smile! Oops. I'm sounding like a girl here.

Minnesota's gonna choke this year. You can put it on the board!