PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals sign Adam Kennedy

DaleJRFan
11-28-2006, 03:42 PM
This should be an improvement for the Cards and it keeps nohitter-ending Kennedy out of the AL.

3yr/10m

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2678901

Oblong
11-28-2006, 04:19 PM
further adding to my confusion with the Angels and Cardinals. It must be the colors becaus I always mix up players with those teams. Rolen and Glaus were always mixing me up in my fantasy leagues. Then it's Spezio, Eckstein, Glaus, Edmonds.. A Molina of some sort... now Kennedy.

The Immigrant
11-28-2006, 05:13 PM
further adding to my confusion with the Angels and Cardinals. It must be the colors becaus I always mix up players with those teams. Rolen and Glaus were always mixing me up in my fantasy leagues. Then it's Spezio, Eckstein, Glaus, Edmonds.. A Molina of some sort... now Kennedy.

and then a Weaver of some sort...

DSpivack
11-28-2006, 05:16 PM

That and Kennedy was traded from St. Louis to LAAAOCSC for Edmonds, plus Spiezio, Eckstein, and Edmonds playing for both teams, as well.

munchman33
11-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Mark this the first sensible signing of the offseason.

soxinem1
11-28-2006, 07:15 PM
I guess Belly-lard is out of the picture then.

And with Kennedy returning to STL, that definitely makes the trade that sent him to ANA-CAL-LAA even worse for the Halos.

thomas35forever
11-28-2006, 11:33 PM
The first reasonable salary amount I've heard in the offseason.

SABRSox
11-29-2006, 12:58 PM
I guess Belly-lard is out of the picture then.

And with Kennedy returning to STL, that definitely makes the trade that sent him to ANA-CAL-LAA even worse for the Halos.

I don't see how, considering the Angels won the WS in 2002, a year in which Kennedy batted .312 and stole 17 bases.