PDA

View Full Version : Another Prospect List

kermittheefrog
03-06-2002, 06:45 PM
This one is courtesy of Top Prospect Alert and it's funny bad IMO. If Vic foudn it funny that BP had Jack Cust in the top 40, well Jack Cust is 7th on this list. I think the top of this is cluttered with guys who have big performance and proximity to the majors question marks. Who in their right mind wants Cust over Carlos Pena, Joe Borchard and Michael Cuddyer? He's also got J.D. Martin at 42nd which is silly. Wilson Betemit is at an insulting 48th just ahead of Josh Phelps. Corwin Malone is 135th?! Behind guys like David Espinoza and Tim Raines Jr. I was just glancing for the most part but I wouldn't be surprised if he had another excellent prospect in the 200-301 range.

Daver
03-06-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
This one is courtesy of Top Prospect Alert and it's funny bad IMO. If Vic foudn it funny that BP had Jack Cust in the top 40, well Jack Cust is 7th on this list. I think the top of this is cluttered with guys who have big performance and proximity to the majors question marks. Who in their right mind wants Cust over Carlos Pena, Joe Borchard and Michael Cuddyer? He's also got J.D. Martin at 42nd which is silly. Wilson Betemit is at an insulting 48th just ahead of Josh Phelps. Corwin Malone is 135th?! Behind guys like David Espinoza and Tim Raines Jr. I was just glancing for the most part but I wouldn't be surprised if he had another excellent prospect in the 200-301 range.

I laughed like hell when I saw their list.