PDA

View Full Version : Does this guy

Daver
03-06-2002, 05:09 PM
Really expect anyone to beleive this (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/baseball/news/2002/03/06/dc_baseball_ap/)

doublem23
03-06-2002, 05:13 PM
I'm sure keeping the Expos in Montreal is the better alternative.

Mathew
03-06-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
I'm sure keeping the Expos in Montreal is the better alternative.

Most Expos fans I know (granted outside of Montreal) just want the team moved. They are great at developing talent and if they had the cash to resign their players would be very competitive. I for one however, was totally shocked that Orlando Carbrera lost his arbitrtion case! That guy is such an example of how the Expos are actually able to teach hitting while there's still time he's come a lone way, for better examples see VIDRO! and also Vladdy!

Mathew
03-06-2002, 05:30 PM
I've been away for so long I forgot that was the sarcasm colour.

If I was guilty about having too much money I'd put 500million down on the team and a new outdoor park near the university.

Lisa
03-06-2002, 06:44 PM
What a nice guy! Bringing a team to Washington with absolutely no hope for profit out of the goodness of his heart! He reminds me of Reinsdorf. Baseball owners are the greatest!

Paulwny
03-06-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Lisa
What a nice guy! Bringing a team to Washington with absolutely no hope for profit out of the goodness of his heart! He reminds me of Reinsdorf. Baseball owners are the greatest!

They do it for the love of the game.