PDA

View Full Version : New grass for 2007?

lths06
11-21-2006, 01:50 PM
I remember last year that they were supposed to rip out the old grass and plant a new hybrid grass that was supposed to deal better with Chicago's harsh weather, but wern't able to due to the Sox going deep into the playoffs. Has anyone heard if they are going through with the plans for next year?

Jerko
11-21-2006, 01:55 PM
I remember last year that they were supposed to rip out the old grass and plant a new hybrid grass that was supposed to deal better with Chicago's harsh weather, but wern't able to due to the Sox going deep into the playoffs. Has anyone heard if they are going through with the plans for next year?

Yeah, but the grass is going to be blue to offset the green seats.

Seriously though,I haven't heard anything about it.

Red Barchetta
11-21-2006, 01:58 PM
Yeah, but the grass is going to be blue to offset the green seats.

Seriously though,I haven't heard anything about it.

Damn! Beat me to the punch line. :D:

DumpJerry
11-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Soriano is delivering it.

Or should I say "Fonzie?":puking:

INSox56
11-21-2006, 02:20 PM
I actually think I read that it will be changed.

Steelrod
11-21-2006, 02:50 PM
I believe that parts of the grass are replaced every year.

RedHeadPaleHoser
11-21-2006, 03:06 PM
I believe that parts of the grass are replaced every year.

SOMBER SOD

That other team rips up their turf....or was it a secret Disco Demo night? Hmm?? Hmmm?? Extensive coverage, pg 2 - 355

Rosenbloom - my sources at Builders Square(yes, the company that closed) tell me it was a similar chemical used to kill the ivy at GLORIOUS Wrigley Field......

Lip Man 1
11-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Actually if you've been reading his 'Rosenblog' he's been ripping the stuffing out of the Cubs for their crazy non pitching deals.

Lip