PDA

View Full Version : For a good time...

Pete_SSAC
03-05-2002, 10:47 PM
click here. (http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=ml-cubs&msg=11526.1&ctx=0)

- Pete

RedPinStripes
03-05-2002, 11:51 PM
There are three types of people in this world: Those who understand statistics, and those who don't.

What in the hell is that supposed to mean?

Jeezzzz they are clueless. I'd reply over there, but i want to wait a month or so for email wars to start.

VeeckAsInWreck
03-06-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

What in the hell is that supposed to mean?

Jeezzzz they are clueless. I'd reply over there, but i want to wait a month or so for email wars to start.

I don't wanna fight with them yet RPS but, I think someone has been putting stupid pills in their water supply. Check out these words of widom and marvelous spelling

"This has been the remarkable thing about the fans in Chicago, they keep drawing an average of a million-three a year, and, when the season's over and they've won their usual seventy-one games, you feel that those fans deserve a medal" - the late great Harry Carey

Yeah wise words from Harry Caray...oops I mean Carey, yeah Drew Carey's uncle Harry was a great man! I wonder if we should send them some polish for their perfect attendance medal? :D:

VeeckAsInWreck
03-06-2002, 12:16 AM
before anyone mentions it I acknowledge that I put "widom" instead of wisdom.
Caution: The sCrUB site is contagious and will prompt bad spelling! :)

FarWestChicago
03-06-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by VeeckAsInWreck
before anyone mentions it I acknowledge that I put "widom" instead of wisdom.
Caution: The sCrUB site is contagious and will prompt bad spelling! :) You can edit your posts by clicking on the edit button. :smile:

VeeckAsInWreck
03-06-2002, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
You can edit your posts by clicking on the edit button. :smile:

Thanke yu bery mush (I meant to do that) I wasn't quoting Sam-Me on that one. :D:

Clarkdog
03-06-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by a jackass on the Flubs troll board

There are three types of people in this world: Those who understand statistics, and those who don't.

So what's the third type?

Iwritecode
03-06-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Clarkdog
So what's the third type?

I really hope you guys aren't too serious about this...

I've seen this on many emails full of one-liners. It's a joke...

Either that or maybe he isn't "acting stupid"; it might be the real thing.

:gulp: :gulp:

Lisa
03-06-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Yeah, you don't want to get banned from their board BEFORE the season even starts!

RedPinStripes
03-06-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Lisa

Yeah, you don't want to get banned from their board BEFORE the season even starts!

There are ways around that anyway. lol I've learned from last year. I got booted at least 5 times between 2 sites. I really didn't want to post again, but it's fun just knowing they can't figure out how I'm getting in.