PDA

View Full Version : Mets close to signing Moises Alou

Foulke You
11-19-2006, 04:59 PM
40 year old "Moist Hands" looks to be heading to the Big Apple:

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20061119&content_id=1743372&vkey=hotstove2006&fext=.jsp

Flight #24
11-19-2006, 08:59 PM
And Pedro's hurt and Glavine's supposedly on the verge of returning to Atlanta.......

Hmmmm.....seems like a tailor-made setup. Milledge+Pelfrey+Perez for Garcia.

Which in turn enables any number of deals, or serves to stock the Sox with more pitching and an additional potential CF.

lakeviewsoxfan
11-19-2006, 09:03 PM
And Pedro's hurt and Glavine's supposedly on the verge of returning to Atlanta.......

Hmmmm.....seems like a tailor-made setup. Milledge+Pelfrey+Perez for Garcia.

Which in turn enables any number of deals, or serves to stock the Sox with more pitching and an additional potential CF.

Which Perez but it sounds good!

Baby Fisk
11-19-2006, 09:07 PM
I was hoping this thread would stretch out to say "Mets close to signing Jason Schmidt" or something useful like that.Moises Alou is an awesome signing... if this is 1993.Mets! Get pitching dammit!

DumpJerry
11-19-2006, 10:59 PM
I was hoping this thread would stretch out to say "Mets close to signing Jason Schmidt" or something useful like that.Moises Alou is an awesome signing... if this is 1993.Mets! Get pitching dammit!
BabyF, didn't you get the memo? The White Sox have all the pitching worth having and Kenny is not sharing.:D:

:KW
You want one of my pitchers? Ha! You cannot afford one of my pitchers now that Cotts is gone. If you really want one of my pitchers, I need a note from your mommy lettng me know it's ok for you to give up your team's future.....

ND_Sox_Fan
11-20-2006, 08:27 AM
I think the mention of the A's in this article makes a lot more sense. Urine Hands has DH written all over him at this point.

JohnTucker0814
11-20-2006, 08:33 AM
If we can get Milledge and Pelfrey for Vazquez or Garcia... DO IT! NOW!