PDA

View Full Version : Waiting List

sbsox
11-12-2006, 09:18 AM
With the season ticket renewal deadline coming up, has anyone heard how the sox plan on dealing with the waiting list?

Steelrod
11-12-2006, 09:57 AM
I suspect that the waiting list will be used to fill the spots of season ticketholders who did not re-up. What else?

chisoxfanatic
11-12-2006, 04:57 PM
If you're on the waiting list, chances are you're gonna remain on the waiting list. Someone posted earlier that their season ticket rep stated that there was a 97% retention rate among current season ticket holders. This is excellent for the financial well being of the franchise.

jabrch
11-12-2006, 05:51 PM
If you're on the waiting list, chances are you're gonna remain on the waiting list. Someone posted earlier that their season ticket rep stated that there was a 97% retention rate among current season ticket holders. This is excellent for the financial well being of the franchise.

I hope that is reflected in the 2007 payroll. I can think of a few guys who'd fit really well in LF next season for us.

Timmy D's
11-12-2006, 05:54 PM
My rep told me chances were slim about movingf down 1 row which I inquired about, (so I'm stayin put), so I would say your chances are slim if you are not rite on top of the list. That said, keep an eye on Stub Hub and other places, you'll probably find someone sellin theirs, that changed their mind, or couldnt afford it, or just interested in makin a couple bucks off it. You'll probably have to pay a little more than face, but who knows ya might get lucky, and find someone tryin to unload them at face or even below. I just saw there were some in Upper Box about 1700.