PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Army Help for CREDE!!!

esbrechtel
11-03-2006, 07:21 PM
He is up for best defender in the this year in baseball awards....since he got the shaft in the GG voting we owe it to him to vote!

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/awards/y2006/tyib/index.jsp

Tom~Attitude
11-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Voted...seems that there may not be a limit on votes cast. Just keep clicking "vote again" ....I did it around thirty times and it hasn't stopped me!

QCIASOXFAN
11-03-2006, 07:55 PM
Lowell and I-Rod are on the ballot, that blows.:anon:

JUribe1989
11-03-2006, 09:36 PM
Lowell and I-Rod are on the ballot, that blows.:anon:

At least Mike Lowell is a complete class act.

Frontman
11-03-2006, 10:02 PM
Anyone else notice that Jenks didn't get a nomination in closer? Hell, the man had better stats that some of the other nominations.

drewcifer
11-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Anyone else notice that Jenks didn't get a nomination in closer? Hell, the man had better stats that some of the other nominations.

He had a 4.0 ERA... :rolleyes:

K-Rod should get that one.

Dan the Man
11-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Not sure why I-Roid made the ballot. What's he done in the field? Sure, he's got an arm. But the whole thing about him being the greatest is blown so far out of proportion. Henry Blanco also has a cannon, but since he never juiced up and hit bombs, he is a decent backup.

23Ventura
11-03-2006, 10:59 PM

Wow, I didn't realize that Bobby's ERA was that high. He did have 41 saves in 45 opportunities, though. Even though I don't think he deserves to win, I think he was good enough to be put on the ballot.

TheOldRoman
11-04-2006, 12:15 AM

When you only pitch an inning at a time, one or two bad outings really blows up an ERA. It is not the best stat to evaluate relievers by. Bobby was one of the few rocks this season for the Sox. Jenks is damn good.

Grzegorz
11-04-2006, 04:58 AM
I vote for an answer to the question of whether Joe Crede will have back surgery. The last thing this team needs is a late inning surgery that causes JC to rehab during the season.

As fans of the CWS we need this guy back as healthy as he can be for 2007. He faded at the end of 2006 and that may very well been due to his back issues.

The Racehorse
11-04-2006, 07:34 AM
Voted...seems that there may not be a limit on votes cast. Just keep clicking "vote again" ....I did it around thirty times and it hasn't stopped me!

Yeah, same here... I clicked about 50 times. :cool:

oeo
11-04-2006, 12:44 PM

While I agree that Rodriguez should be get it, Bobby should at least be on the list. He had 41 saves...that's what a closer does, save games. It doesn't matter what their ERA is, as long as they close out the game and give the team the win.

MarySwiss
11-04-2006, 12:52 PM
I wonder why you have to be 13 years old to vote for this? :?:

Frontman
11-04-2006, 07:14 PM
When you only pitch an inning at a time, one or two bad outings really blows up an ERA. It is not the best stat to evaluate relievers by. Bobby was one of the few rocks this season for the Sox. Jenks is damn good.

Agreed. ERA for a relief pitcher isn't the best stat to go by. But he was damn good as a closer, and I was surprised not to see him.

Front

drewcifer
11-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Agreed. ERA for a relief pitcher isn't the best stat to go by. But he was damn good as a closer, and I was surprised not to see him.

Front

I agree too. Good Save number, no question.

Point is, there were guys with fewer saves and better numbers (meaning they saved with worse circumstances/support), or more saves and still better numbers (better circumstances/support).

He got hit alot more than alot of other guys. We all saw it. Sure it's a weighted/adjusted number for closers... But he got ****ing hit ALOT. Period.

That's why he's not on the list.

K-Rod was the man.

chisoxfanatic
11-04-2006, 08:50 PM

He had a ton of saves and is one of the best closers in all of baseball. He's without a doubt a Top 5 closer, thus should be up there.

Sox Fan 35
11-04-2006, 11:37 PM
I was surprised to see Chavez was not on the list.

HammerSox
11-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Joe got screwed out of another Gold Glove so lets all vote for him over and over again (I have voted over 2000 times already--you can get in about 26 votes per minute) Go to the following link and click on defense then Joe Crede and vote away.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/awards/y2006/tyib/index.jsp

Frontman
11-10-2006, 04:27 PM
You can also vote for Iguchi's "defy gravity a'la the Matrix" move on best play.

HammerSox
11-10-2006, 04:39 PM
That is true but I would rather spend the time voting for Joe since it is something that was done all year long instead of just one play. I think the defensive player of the year award means more.

esbrechtel
11-10-2006, 10:53 PM
already been posted....
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=80816
probably need to merge...

HammerSox
11-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Well lets all just get in their and vote and show everyone why we are the greatest fans in the world.

HammerSox
11-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Come on guys 30 or 50 votes is not enough. I have voted about 2500 times. That only figures out to about an hour and a half of voting. You can get in about 26 votes per minute. Doesn't Joe deserve more than 2 minutes for this award. I expect 5000+ out of myself. Remember what he did in the 2005 playoffs? He should have been both ALCS and WS MVP. (not to take anything away from Konerko & Dye)

thomas35forever
11-11-2006, 02:02 PM
I definitely voted for Casey for Blooper of the Year!:D:

HammerSox
11-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Just get in there and vote:

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASA...tyib/index.jsp (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/awards/y2006/tyib/index.jsp)

flo-B-flo
11-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Well lets all just get in their and vote and show everyone why we are the greatest fans in the world. As long as tony Paraica doesn't kick my ass:smile:. Just kidding

Foulke You
11-11-2006, 05:49 PM
In addition to Crede, I voted for Dye for best offensive player (although he doesn't have a prayer with Jeter, Ortiz, and Ryan Howard on the ballot), and I also voted for Iguchi's defying gravity as play of the year.

How does Bronson Arroyo and his 14W-11L season get on the ballot over Jon Garland?:?:

HammerSox
11-12-2006, 09:35 AM
Vote..Vote...Vote...Vote...Vote...Vote...Vote...Vo te...Vote...Vote...Vote...Vote
Vote..Vote...Vote...Vote...Vote...Vote...Vote...Vo te...Vote...Vote...Vote...Vote

Chips
11-12-2006, 10:27 AM

Are you Joe Crede?

HammerSox
11-13-2006, 08:35 AM
No just a huge fan. Get in there and vote.

HammerSox
11-14-2006, 11:07 AM
Just getting this back on top. Get in there and vote

itsnotrequired
11-14-2006, 11:11 AM
I think this HammerSox guy wants us to vote for Crede.

:rolleyes:

FielderJones
11-14-2006, 11:13 AM
Just getting this back on top. Get in there and vote

:DJ
"Uh-oh!"

Bumping (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=686603&postcount=1) old threads that drew little or no interest by posting the word "bump" or bringing back really old threads to post something meaningless or simply typing "I agree".

HammerSox
11-15-2006, 10:28 AM
So are you saying that nobody has any interest in voting for Crede or what? Do you want to see him get screwed over on this award too?

SABRSox
11-15-2006, 10:37 AM
So are you saying that nobody has any interest in voting for Crede or what? Do you want to see him get screwed over on this award too?

I can only do one of these a year. And this year it was Punching AJ. Sorry, but I can't get excited over... wait, what is this "award" again?

WizardsofOzzie
11-15-2006, 10:43 AM
I think you need to chill out. Just because people aren't posting in the thread saying "oh im better than you because i voted 5,000 times" does not mean they aren't voting

itsnotrequired
11-15-2006, 10:57 AM

Who are you, Scott Boras? Are you looking to up Crede's value?

Seriously, what's the deal here?

HammerSox
11-15-2006, 07:10 PM
I think you need to chill out. Just because people aren't posting in the thread saying "oh im better than you because i voted 5,000 times" does not mean they aren't voting

Your gonna have to vote more than 5000 times to achieve that

Domeshot17
11-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Where in the heck do you get time to vote over 5000 times? I mean, wow.

WizardsofOzzie
11-15-2006, 10:10 PM
Your gonna have to vote more than 5000 times to achieve that
You're a ****ing idiot :dtroll: :dtroll:

CRAW
11-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Voted. Plenty of times!

HammerSox
11-16-2006, 03:25 PM
You're a ****ing idiot :dtroll: :dtroll:

Go back to your Twins website. You anti-Crede posting piece of crap.

Domeshot17
11-16-2006, 09:41 PM
are you like, 12?

esbrechtel
11-16-2006, 09:52 PM
are you like, 12?

glad someone responded....i didnt know what to say to that skirmish...

WizardsofOzzie
11-16-2006, 11:52 PM
Go back to your Twins website. You anti-Crede posting piece of crap.
Nice comeback :rolleyes:. Instead of getting into a pissing match with you about who's the real sox fan here, because we all know you're a dimwit, im just putting you on ignore and waiting for your banning which will be happening within the next couple days most likely.

Jenn are you gonna let your BFF get hassled like this?? :redneck

HammerSox
11-17-2006, 08:19 AM
Nice comeback :rolleyes:. Instead of getting into a pissing match with you about who's the real sox fan here, because we all know you're a dimwit, im just putting you on ignore and waiting for your banning which will be happening within the next couple days most likely.

Jenn are you gonna let your BFF get hassled like this?? :redneck

Oh Jenn please save me.