PDA

View Full Version : Sheffield to Sox for Garcia trade??

Qdiddy
10-31-2006, 11:32 PM
Can anyone confirm this???

I turned on the radio and I heard something on ESPN that there's a Sheffield for Garcia trade in the works??? Anyone else hear this?? I didn't get a chance to finish listening to the report.

Let me know..thanks.

GO SOX!

Jjav829
10-31-2006, 11:34 PM

I turned on the radio and I heard something on ESPN that there's a Sheffield for Garcia trade in the works??? Anyone else hear this?? I didn't get a chance to finish listening to the report.

Let me know..thanks.

GO SOX!

Not happening. We don't need Sheffield. Besides, no trades are going to happen this early. KW will probably want the GM meetings and Winter meetings to shop his starters around.

I'm sure you heard wrong.

CLR01
10-31-2006, 11:39 PM
Just say no to roiders.

Let him go to Detroit, they can sign Bonds and it can be the all-cheater team.

buehrle4cy05
10-31-2006, 11:49 PM
:hawk
"Where would he play???"

Seriously, we already have a RF. We already have a DH. And we already have a 1B. Sheffield hasn't played SS in 14 years, either.:rolleyes:

Mr. White Sox
10-31-2006, 11:51 PM
No.

Garcia for a SS and reliever is possible, but other than that I don't expect any huge deals to go down. Our targets will be SS, 3B, 2B (looking towards the future post-Iguchi), and bullpen help.

getonbckthr
10-31-2006, 11:52 PM
Lets say this deal were to go through. Salary wise I believe it would be a wash. Obviously Sheff would replace Pods in LF but leave a gaping hole in a key spot, leadoff. It would put us in a position of having to trade for the likes of an Eckstein or Crawford or sign to an expensive and bad contract either Mathews or Lugo. For that reason alone I say God I hope not. Not to mention like JJav said its too early to settle for an aging player. That deal would be available 1-2 months from now. As far as impact on the team off the field. 1st thing that would need to happen is we would have to agree to a 3yr deal prior to the deal because Gary said where ever he gets dealt he will only play for them if they give an extention, and thats even if he wants to be here. Also I really don't see Sheffield getting along with Ozzie and Kenny's team first personal goals second mindset. For those reasons I just gave I do not believe this deal will happen and I'm guessing this was created by a NY radio guy who realizes that the Yanks need pitching and need to deal Sheffield and that the Sox will probably deal Freddy.

thomas35forever
Garcia is trade bait, but Sheffield is not who we need for him. We need pitching. Throw in Wang and maybe we'll talk.

getonbckthr
No.

Garcia for a SS and reliever is possible, but other than that I don't expect any huge deals to go down. Our targets will be SS, 3B, 2B (looking towards the future post-Iguchi), and bullpen help.
Why can't we have a future of Crede at third and Fields at 2B?

getonbckthr
10-31-2006, 11:53 PM
Garcia is trade bait, but Sheffield is not who we need for him. We need pitching. Throw in Wang and maybe we'll talk.
Why would the Yanks trade their best pitcher for Garcia when they need pitching desperately?

thomas35forever
10-31-2006, 11:54 PM
Why would the Yanks trade their best pitcher for Garcia when they need pitching desperately?
I'm not saying they will. I'm just making a point in saying this trade shouldn't happen.

Mr. White Sox
10-31-2006, 11:56 PM

Has Fields ever played 2B? I just think with Crede's chronic back injuries, I don't know if the team is going to be committed to a long-term sort of deal next year.

oeo
10-31-2006, 11:56 PM

Let me know..thanks.

GO SOX!

Does he come with his walker too?

We don't need that old geezer, where's he going to play?

Has Fields ever played 2B? I just think with Crede's chronic back injuries, I don't know if the team is going to be committed to a long-term sort of deal next year.

He's a good athlete...I'd imagine he could learn to play second. Second base is not a very difficult position. I don't know if that's in the Sox plans to move him there, though.

Qdiddy
11-01-2006, 12:00 AM
It was around 8:30 tonight on AM1000. I'm not saying I'm hoping that we trade for Sheffield. I believe it was B.Levine reporting that there were reports coming out of NY that Cashman had worked out a deal to trade Sheffield to us for Garcia.

I guess i'm answering my own question if LEVINE is reporting it. I just wanted to double check to see if anyone else heard it too.

getonbckthr
11-01-2006, 12:09 AM
Diddy could be on to something here I check out a few forums to chat baseball with not only the best fans in the world (us) but others and on insidetheivy.com (cubs) they are talking about Sheffield and that they feel they are trying to get Sheff when someone chimed and said on WGN radio it was reported as well as SHeff for Garcia straight up. OH ****ING BOY PLEASE NO KENNY PLEASE NO!!!!!

oeo
11-01-2006, 12:11 AM
Diddy could be on to something here I check out a few forums to chat baseball with not only the best fans in the world (us) but others and on insidetheivy.com (cubs) they are talking about Sheffield and that they feel they are trying to get Sheff when someone chimed and said on WGN radio it was reported as well as SHeff for Garcia straight up. OH ****ING BOY PLEASE NO KENNY PLEASE NO!!!!!

Bull****. There's no way Kenny is that stupid. What the hell are the Sox going to do with Sheffield? Can he lead off? Play shortstop? Pitch?

ondafarm
11-01-2006, 12:13 AM

I'm taking it that you never played 2B. It's a very different position than 3B.

goon
11-01-2006, 12:15 AM
first, let me say that i usually don't put too much faith in these rumor type threads...

i'd also like to add, "uh-oh" and "what the ****"

if this is in fact true, i sure as hell hope kenny is going to deal sheff for something else.

oeo
11-01-2006, 12:17 AM

I understand it's different, but it can't be that difficult to learn, can it? It's not exactly the most difficult position on the field.

Not that I want Fields to switch to a 2B or anything, just wondering.

getonbckthr
11-01-2006, 12:19 AM
I have played both and they are different. I wasn't impling, at least not meaning to imply, that Fields would start at 2B in 07. I was thinking more of extending Crede, have Fields learn 2B during Fall Ball, play 07 in AAA further learning 2B then for 08 hope he has learned enough where he could start at 2B obviously go through a few bumps but in the long run benefit the franchise.

FedEx227
11-01-2006, 12:37 AM
I have played both and they are different. I wasn't impling, at least not meaning to imply, that Fields would start at 2B in 07. I was thinking more of extending Crede, have Fields learn 2B during Fall Ball, play 07 in AAA further learning 2B then for 08 hope he has learned enough where he could start at 2B obviously go through a few bumps but in the long run benefit the franchise.

I just don't see Fields having the range/speed to play 2B its a position that does require a bit of speed to be good at. Case in point why Jose Valentin is an awful SS/2B.

DaleJRFan
11-01-2006, 01:15 AM

Let me know..thanks.

GO SOX!

Where does the media get this crap?? Do they search through internet message boards for their talk show material?? :rolleyes:

like the other posters mentioned, no major trade involving a starter will occur until at least after the winter meetings. It wouldn't surprise me if it/they don't happen until late in the off-season. KW should wait until teams desperately seeking starting pitchers have lost out on all of the FAs... then make your move.

Unless its Ichiro and JJ Putz for Vazquez... or some ridiculous trade, it ain't happening.

CLR01
11-01-2006, 01:28 AM
Where does the media get this crap?? Do they search through internet message boards for their talk show material?? :rolleyes:

Yes.

fquaye149
11-01-2006, 01:29 AM
I understand it's different, but it can't be that difficult to learn, can it? It's not exactly the most difficult position on the field.

Not that I want Fields to switch to a 2B or anything, just wondering.

um...why do people assume it's easy to learn other positions?

The best SS in recent times can't play a much easier position nearly as well (that is, A-Rod).

There is a ****load you have to do differently at 2B---charge ground balls constantly, throw on the run, throw across your body, turn the double play, communicate w/ the ss about covering 2B on stolen base attempts, reverse directions on a hit and run, cover 1B on a bunt, read the pitcher and catcher on pickoff plays. Oh, and learn to make one of the most MENTALLY challenging throws in baseball---the short throw to 1B you have time to think about (ask Knoblach about that): it can't be too hard, but if you take too much off it you sail it and it's in the first base stands.

Goodness, am I leaving anything else out? You'd never say "have Fields play SS---but it would actually be a better fit for a 3B than 2B."

And the fact is, the knock on Fields is his defense isn't really great. So we should move him to 2B???

Some of you guys need to take up stamp collecting or something, I think.

FedEx227
11-01-2006, 01:40 AM

The best SS in recent times can't play a much easier position nearly as well (that is, A-Rod).

There is a ****load you have to do differently at 2B---charge ground balls constantly, throw on the run, throw across your body, turn the double play, communicate w/ the ss about covering 2B on stolen base attempts, reverse directions on a hit and run, cover 1B on a bunt, read the pitcher and catcher on pickoff plays. Oh, and learn to make one of the most MENTALLY challenging throws in baseball---the short throw to 1B you have time to think about (ask Knoblach about that): it can't be too hard, but if you take too much off it you sail it and it's in the first base stands.

Goodness, am I leaving anything else out? You'd never say "have Fields play SS---but it would actually be a better fit for a 3B than 2B."

And the fact is, the knock on Fields is his defense isn't really great. So we should move him to 2B???

I've never quite understood people's rationale. I guess they see instances like Soriano where he moves from 2B to LF and it goes "pretty well", even Sheffield moving to first, or Guillen moving to first. and assume any position can be swapped with any other position.

Craig Grebeck
11-01-2006, 07:51 AM
One year of Sheff in left before Sweeney takes over? Fine with me. He can produce and it will open up a spot for Brandon. Now we just need a SS...

Terry21fg
11-01-2006, 08:55 AM
Let's wait and see what happens - he might be using Shef as a chip in a three-way deal?

veeter
11-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Rotoworld saying a trade is in place, but that Phillies, cubs, Rangers and someone else (not Sox), involved. No way does Sheffield come to south side. He is the anti-Sox type.

eriqjaffe
11-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Let's wait and see what happens - he might be using Shef as a chip in a three-way deal?That's the only way I'd think a Sheff/Garcia trade would really make any sense.

mrwag
11-01-2006, 09:44 AM
[quote]um...why do people assume it's easy to learn other positions?

quote]

I've played all the infield positions, and 3rd is a very different position than 2nd. You covered it all pretty much there. I'd say 2nd is a much more difficult position to play than 3rd. It requires much more range and more athleticism, and you are involved in so many more aspects than at 3rd. 3rd is tough because of the chance of a sharply hit ball and requires quick reflexes. But still, a much easier position to play than anything up the middle.

oeo
11-01-2006, 10:32 AM

A-Rod actually played 3B quite well in 2005 (as well as 2004). It was all mental this year...he can play the position, he's shown he can.

I still think Fields is being underrated as a defensive third baseman, and until I see how "bad" he is, I'm going to continue to believe that. He made quite a few very good plays (one of which I have a hard time believing Crede would make) in just the final series of the year. He has a cannon for an arm, and from what I've seen is very accurate with it...Crede doesn't have that; Konerko saves quite a few bad throws from Crede. Anyways, he looked pretty comfortable out there to me.

And like I already said, I don't want them to switch him, I was just wondering if it could be done, over the course of a year or so. I never said throw him out there at 2B one day and he's our new starting 2B. He's young and he's athletic, that doesn't make it impossible for him to make a change.

Some of you guys need to take a deep breath and calm down. I never implied that I wanted him to switch...all I did was ask a simple question, there's no reason to tell me I need to take up stamp collecting.

fquaye149
11-01-2006, 10:36 AM
A-Rod actually played 3B quite well last year. It was all mental this year.

I still think Fields is being underrated as a defensive third baseman, and until I see how "bad" he is, I'm going to continue to believe that. He made quite a few very good plays (one of which I have a hard time believing Crede would make) in just the final series of the year. He has a cannon for an arm, and from what I've seen is very accurate with it...Crede doesn't have that; Konerko saves quite a few bad throws from Crede. Anyways, he looked pretty comfortable out there to me.

And like I already said, I don't want them to switch him, I was just wondering if it could be done, over the course of a year or so. I never said throw him out there at 2B one day and he's our new starting 2B. He's young and he's athletic, that doesn't make it impossible for him to make a change.

a.) A-Rod was by no means a GOOD 3B last year.

b.) I never said Fields was a BAD 3B. He just is nowhere near as talented as Crede or for that matter A-Rod defensively.

c.) what good does a cannon do at 2B?

d.)it's never impossible to make a change. Biggio did it to two different positions. But Biggio's example is rare, and he was hardly a great OF or 2B. Merely an adequate one. It's POSSIBLE that Fields could move from 3B to 2B seamlessly given enough time. But more likely he would end up being another Valentin at SS, another Mackowiack in CF.

Also notice that most 3B move to OF (a la Sheffield...who actually was a natural SS) or to 1B ala Walnuts---those are positions more suited to a 3B skillset. Notice how most 2B (even in the inflated roids era) are weak hitters? That's because 2B are generally rather small. You must be QUICK to play 2B. Notice how most 3B are power hitters and not very big base stealers? That's because 3B requires reaction and a strong arm, not so much range, agility, or quickness.

It's like asking a 1B to play SS---completely opposite skill set.

PaulDrake
11-01-2006, 10:40 AM
Bull****. There's no way Kenny is that stupid. What the hell are the Sox going to do with Sheffield? Can he lead off? Play shortstop? Pitch? Yes, that would truly be an awful trade. While I'm at it most trade "rumors" here make me want to run and hide.

oeo
11-01-2006, 10:43 AM
a.) A-Rod was by no means a GOOD 3B last year.

b.) I never said Fields was a BAD 3B. He just is nowhere near as talented as Crede or for that matter A-Rod defensively.

c.) what good does a cannon do at 2B?

d.)it's never impossible to make a change. Biggio did it to two different positions. But Biggio's example is rare, and he was hardly a great OF or 2B. Merely an adequate one. It's POSSIBLE that Fields could move from 3B to 2B seamlessly given enough time. But more likely he would end up being another Valentin at SS, another Mackowiack in CF.

Also notice that most 3B move to OF (a la Sheffield...who actually was a natural SS) or to 1B ala Walnuts---those are positions more suited to a 3B skillset. Notice how most 2B (even in the inflated roids era) are weak hitters? That's because 2B are generally rather small. You must be QUICK to play 2B. Notice how most 3B are power hitters and not very big base stealers? That's because 3B requires reaction and a strong arm, not so much range, agility, or quickness.

It's like asking a 1B to play SS---completely opposite skill set.

-By "last year", I meant 2005. And he was not a bad third baseman in 2005.
-Like I've already said three or four times, I never implied that I wanted him to switch. I was talking about how Fields was underrated at 3B, not how his arm could be used at 2B.

I ask one simple question, and people start freaking out.

MisterB
11-01-2006, 11:02 AM
What's the over/under on some media outlet reporting "the White Sox might be moving Josh Fields to 2B" over the next week or so? :rolleyes:

chisoxmike
11-01-2006, 11:13 AM
This **** gets dumber year.

Ol' No. 2
11-01-2006, 11:34 AM
Where's that Freddy Garcia tag when we need it?

eriqjaffe
11-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Biggio did it to two different positions. But Biggio's example is rare, and he was hardly a great OF or 2B. Merely an adequate one.Probably the most successful switch was Robin Yount, who won a gold glove at shortstop and posted a .990 fielding percentage in 1,218 games in the outfield.

He also won MVP awards playing at each position (1982 & 1989).

WhiteSoxFan84
11-01-2006, 11:50 AM
The LAST thing we should be worried about is acquiring another slugger. We have Paul Konerko, Jim Thome, Jermaine Dye, and Joe Crede that can hit 30+ home runs each. Now if you said you heard Freddy Garcia and Joe Crede for Alex Rodriguez, where do I sign???

By the way, I haven't read any of the A-Rod to the Sox threads on here yet, but if ANYONE thinks A-Rod on the Sox is a bad idea, you should immediately be labeled baseball illiterate. There is no way possible that he would be a bad fit for the Southsiders. The only way him coming to the Sox should be viewed negatively was if KW were to overpay for him. I know this rumor is dead, but man he'd look great hitting ahead of Thome, Konerko, and Dye.....

KyWhiSoxFan
11-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Rotoworld saying a trade is in place, but that Phillies, cubs, Rangers and someone else (not Sox), involved. No way does Sheffield come to south side. He is the anti-Sox type.

Well, if Texas is involved, I would go for a three-way trade where the Sox give up Garcia and Uribe, the Yankees give up Sheffield and Brian Bruney, and Texas gives up Michael Young and a reliever like C. J. Wilson, with the Sox getting Young, Wilson, and Bruney, the Yankees getting Garcia, and Texas getting Sheffield and Uribe.

BeeBeeRichard
11-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Can a third baseman move to second successfully?

Hate the guy and hate the team, but there was a Hall of Fame second baseman on the other side of town who started his career at third. He had shortcomings at the position (ask Joe Morgan!), but played some elements of the position flawlessly.

DaleJRFan
11-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Can a third baseman move to second successfully?

Hate the guy and hate the team, but there was a Hall of Fame second baseman on the other side of town who started his career at third. He had shortcomings at the position (ask Joe Morgan!), but played some elements of the position flawlessly.

Does it start with R, end with g and have yne Sandber in the middle? :cool:

Foulke You
11-01-2006, 01:20 PM
For what it's worth, last night on Sportscenter, they mentioned the Cubs and Phillies as being suitors for Sheffield and there was no mention of the White Sox.

If KW is indeed after Sheffield, that would be a surprising move. I know he likes to make a splash and be aggressive but Sheffield is old, surly, and injury prone at this stage of his career. I could see him only playing in about 80 to 100 games tops. Does anyone think that Sheffield would fit in our clubhouse with his "me first" attitude? I know I don't. Hopefully, if there is merit to this trade, it will be a 3 team deal for someone else. I'm not going to jump to concusions but I'd rather keep Freddy Garcia than have Sheffield.:(:

spiffie
11-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Isn't it obvious? We're going to trade for Sheffield, and use him as the centerpiece of a deal to get Alex Rodriguez!

Or maybe it'll be Sheffield for Rowand.

INSox56
11-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Well, if Texas is involved, I would go for a three-way trade where the Sox give up Garcia and Uribe, the Yankees give up Sheffield and Brian Bruney, and Texas gives up Michael Young and a reliever like C. J. Wilson, with the Sox getting Young, Wilson, and Bruney, the Yankees getting Garcia, and Texas getting Sheffield and Uribe.

I'd see this being the only possibility here...even though I think all of it is BS anyway.

I don't think KW and/or Ozzie would ever take Sheffield. He's got a huge attitude (witness his "warnings" to any team that gets him) and, I think, a sizeable salary. With KW and Ozzie really going for more than just the talent on the field, I highly doubt they'd take on that negative personality.

soxfan13
11-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Does anyone think that Sheffield would fit in our clubhouse with his "me first" attitude? I know I don't.

Frank thomas fit in.

goon
11-01-2006, 03:21 PM
Frank thomas fit in.

...until the sox won a world series.

PaulDrake
11-01-2006, 03:27 PM
By the way, I haven't read any of the A-Rod to the Sox threads on here yet, but if ANYONE thinks A-Rod on the Sox is a bad idea, you should immediately be labeled baseball illiterate. There is no way possible that he would be a bad fit for the Southsiders. The only way him coming to the Sox should be viewed negatively was if KW were to overpay for him. I know this rumor is dead, but man he'd look great hitting ahead of Thome, Konerko, and Dye..... Go ahead and label me then. The Yankees have tried that approach, stacking the team with so called superstars, and they've fallen short. When they had the "grinders" like Brosius and O'Neill they were rattling off title after title. There's lots more to baseball then collecting "name" players. Who were the big name players on the 05 White Sox?

eriqjaffe
11-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Who were the big name players on the 05 White Sox?"Pierzynski" is ten letters, which I think wins. ;)

spiffie
11-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Go ahead and label me then. The Yankees have tried that approach, stacking the team with so called superstars, and they've fallen short. When they had the "grinders" like Brosius and O'Neill they were rattling off title after title. There's lots more to baseball then collecting "name" players. Who were the big name players on the 05 White Sox?
Well, counting those who made the All-Star team in 2005 they had a total of nine different guys who had made All-Star appearances, basically 1/3 of the team. So it's not like they were exactly the Bad News Bears.

Ol' No. 2
11-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Go ahead and label me then. The Yankees have tried that approach, stacking the team with so called superstars, and they've fallen short. When they had the "grinders" like Brosius and O'Neill they were rattling off title after title. There's lots more to baseball then collecting "name" players. Who were the big name players on the 05 White Sox?So the Yankees lost because they had too many good players???:?::?::?:

They lost because they had too many old players who were injured too much and because their pitching sucked. Not because they had Alex Rodriguez.

spiffie
11-01-2006, 04:22 PM
So the Yankees lost because they had too many good players???:?::?::?:
Of course. You are failing to factor in the "Grinder Adjustment" into things. When a player is a "grinder" or has "a big heart" that means every hit they get they are awarded an extra base, every run counts as two, and if they hustle their little ass off and get thrown out by less than 2 steps at first they get a do-over.

PaulDrake
11-01-2006, 05:05 PM
So the Yankees lost because they had too many good players???:?::?::?:

They lost because they had too many old players who were injured too much and because their pitching sucked. Not because they had Alex Rodriguez. Sheesh. I don't think you can build a team to last just by going after the big names. I don't agree with the Post 2000 Yankees strategy, I don't think they'll win next year, I don't want Alex Rodriguez or Gary Sheffield, and I don't think I'm a baseball illiterate. I want the Sox to improve their pitching any way they can. We just got through probably the lousiest World Series in my lifetime, and it's more evident than ever to me that a two peat was there for the taking. Is everyone happy now?

Ol' No. 2
11-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Of course. You are failing to factor in the "Grinder Adjustment" into things. When a player is a "grinder" or has "a big heart" that means every hit they get they are awarded an extra base, every run counts as two, and if they hustle their little ass off and get thrown out by less than 2 steps at first they get a do-over.That's why they need to get Aaron Rowand back. :duck::cower:

fquaye149
11-01-2006, 05:28 PM
-By "last year", I meant 2005. And he was not a bad third baseman in 2005.
-Like I've already said three or four times, I never implied that I wanted him to switch. I was talking about how Fields was underrated at 3B, not how his arm could be used at 2B.

I ask one simple question, and people start freaking out.

I know what you meant by last year. and i meant what i meant. he was below average.

look---no one's freaking out. it was just a silly question. you have every right to ask it, but don't get upset at the answers you get.

fquaye149
11-01-2006, 05:31 PM
Of course. You are failing to factor in the "Grinder Adjustment" into things. When a player is a "grinder" or has "a big heart" that means every hit they get they are awarded an extra base, every run counts as two, and if they hustle their little ass off and get thrown out by less than 2 steps at first they get a do-over.

ECKSTEIN!!!!

But seriously, if anyone's going to make the clubhouse cancer argument, Sheffield's the one to do it with.

Everybody crucifies Manny and A-rod (which I don't understand at all---either one of them) but Sheffield's the only one who DOESN'T TRY when he's unhappy.

He did it in SD. He did it in Milwaukee. He flat out said "I am not going to play hard until you trade me." That is what clubhouse cancer is. And when you're as borderline a superstar as Sheffield, it's inexcusable. It's inexcusable regardless, but you know what I mean.

I have never really said this before---but keep this poison away from our team.

fquaye149
11-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Sheesh. I don't think you can build a team to last just by going after the big names. I don't agree with the Post 2000 Yankees strategy, I don't think they'll win next year, I don't want Alex Rodriguez or Gary Sheffield, and I don't think I'm a baseball illiterate. I want the Sox to improve their pitching any way they can. We just got through probably the lousiest World Series in my lifetime, and it's more evident than ever to me that a two peat was there for the taking. Is everyone happy now?

The problem with the Yankees is not that they went after big names but they went after the wrong big names. Think if they had C. Lee instead of Matsui in left, Damon in center circa 2002, Vlad in right instead of Sheffield, Thome at 1B instead of Giambi.

Not to mention their pitching decisions---Johnson? Pavano? Wright? Bronw?

I think it's so ridiculous by pointing fingers at them getting superstars instead of the fact that they went after superstars that were well past their prime or overhyped by ESPN (a la Pavano and Wright). But yeah---it's the superstars thing:rolleyes:

If they go out and get the superstars Cashman wanted (like Guerrerro) instead of the ones Steinbrenner wanted (Sheffield) we're talking how manygames they break the win record by on their way to their 3rd straight WS title.

FarWestChicago
11-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Just say no to roiders.

Let him go to Detroit, they can sign Bonds and it can be the all-cheater team.
Detroit would have to trade managers with St. Louis to be the all-cheater team. :redneck