PDA

View Full Version : Did he say that?

duke of dorwood
03-04-2002, 11:27 AM
:sean

BRADENTON, Fla. -- Sean Lowe is 17-6 in the American League and 0-5 in the National League. Nevertheless, Lowe is delighted to be a Pittsburgh Pirate after a December trade that brought him over from the Chicago White Sox.

Lowe, 31, came to the Pirates on Dec. 13 along with Josh Fogg and Kip Wells in a deal that sent pitcher Todd Ritchie and minor league catcher Lee Evans to Chicago.

"I loved it with the White Sox. I couldn't have asked for a better organization," Lowe said. "They gave me a chance to pitch in the Big Leagues every day. But situations change in this game. You move on and adjust."

rmusacch
03-04-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
:sean

BRADENTON, Fla. -- Sean Lowe is 17-6 in the American League and 0-5 in the National League. Nevertheless, Lowe is delighted to be a Pittsburgh Pirate after a December trade that brought him over from the Chicago White Sox.

Lowe, 31, came to the Pirates on Dec. 13 along with Josh Fogg and Kip Wells in a deal that sent pitcher Todd Ritchie and minor league catcher Lee Evans to Chicago.

"I loved it with the White Sox. I couldn't have asked for a better organization," Lowe said. "They gave me a chance to pitch in the Big Leagues every day. But situations change in this game. You move on and adjust."

Well first of all, we know that he is lying through his teeth but it is nice to have a player leave the Sox and not totally rip them.

LongDistanceFan
03-04-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch

Well first of all, we know that he is lying through his teeth but it is nice to have a player leave the Sox and not totally rip them. that was a class act

baggio202
03-04-2002, 02:09 PM
sean has always been a class act..

CubKilla
03-04-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by baggio202
sean has always been a class act..

Agreed

bc2k
03-05-2002, 02:50 AM
God Bless the irreplaceable Sean Lowe.
Thank you for your fantastic efforts in a Sox uniform and I'm sorry Osuna took your contract. You have always been the better pitcher and will always have better hair.

foulkesfan11
03-05-2002, 09:32 AM
Sean Lowe did great for the Sox. I think we'll miss him this year. I don't know of anyone else who can do such a good job of saving our a$$ like Lowe did.

ScottyTheSoxFan
03-05-2002, 04:56 PM
I'll always remember him picking off grace against the scrubbies. It is sad BLOWsuna took your spot. It would take a miracle to get your production out of him.