PDA

View Full Version : good article on RAUCH

vettemaster
03-04-2002, 12:41 AM
Phil Arvia, in the Daily Southtown wrote a very positive article on Jon Rauch(aka LURCH)....this monster man is going to be really something!! His work ethic is outstanding and he wants it bad! He will be going two innings against SD on Monday and I have to say this is probably the most important two innings he has had since his showing in the 2000 Olympics...Hey, LURCH, kick some
AS#. I dont know how to post the article.
http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/arvia/x03-ard11.htm
maybe this will work??

Daver
03-04-2002, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by vettemaster
Phil Arvia, in the Daily Southtown wrote a very positive article on Jon Rauch(aka LURCH)....this monster man is going to be really something!! His work ethic is outstanding and he wants it bad! He will be going two innings against SD on Monday and I have to say this is probably the most important two innings he has had since his showing in the 2000 Olympics...Hey, LURCH, kick some
AS#. I dont know how to post the article.

Welcome aboard.

Try cut and paste,it took me awhile too,the edit button is your freind.

LongDistanceFan
03-04-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by vettemaster
AS#. I dont know how to post the article. welcome....

lurch......... i know its not yours but the reporter, but the name sucks........

Iguana775
03-04-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
welcome....

lurch......... i know its not yours but the reporter, but the name sucks........

i agree. he is by no means a 'Lurch'. dalibar bagoric(bulls center) is a lurch. Rauch isnt. :-D