PDA

View Full Version : Damn you FOX

getonbckthr
10-27-2006, 12:16 AM
They managed to bring 2 completely different emotions out of me at the same time. They brought a tear to eye as well as a great amount of anger. They showed a clip of AJ, ARow, Clutch, 44 and Man Soo with Steve Perry with beers singing, "Don't Stop Believing" after winning the series last year. Damn you Corey Mcpherrin.:angry: :whiner: :whiner: :angry:

mcfish
10-27-2006, 07:33 AM
They managed to bring 2 completely different emotions out of me at the same time. They brought a tear to eye as well as a great amount of anger. They showed a clip of AJ, ARow, Clutch, 44 and Man Soo with Steve Perry with beers singing, "Don't Stop Believing" after winning the series last year. Damn you Corey Mcpherrin.:angry: :whiner: :whiner: :angry:Why anger? Do you hate Steve Perry?

BanditJimmy
10-27-2006, 08:40 AM
I don't get it???

hi im skot
10-27-2006, 08:47 AM
Um...

It's nice to know FOX still remembers us.

Bruizer
10-27-2006, 09:32 AM
I don't get it???

I think he's happy about the good memories and sad because the Sox aren't in the WS this year. I felt the same way. :unsure:

Bru

PaulDrake
10-27-2006, 10:43 AM
I think he's happy about the good memories and sad because the Sox aren't in the WS this year. I felt the same way. :unsure:

Bru This is the weakest bunch of playoff teams in quite a while. If the Sox could have just played well enough to get in. Unfortunately, the second half slump was longer and deeper in 06 than it was the previous year.

I want Mags back
10-27-2006, 11:34 AM
Um...

It's nice to know FOX still remembers us.

he said "damn u corey McPherrien, which made it Fox Chicago-WFLD, not the Fox national broadcast

hi im skot
10-27-2006, 11:44 AM
he said "damn u corey McPherrien, which made it Fox Chicago-WFLD, not the Fox national broadcast

See...I don't live in Chicago.

Either way, this World Series is brutal...