PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Seat Location?

Sox35th
10-24-2006, 01:36 PM
Is there any info from the Sox about “upgrading seat location” for the 2007 season?? I was just wondering how many season tickets were renewed from last season? I would like to move up a few rows for the 2007 season :?:

thegooch
10-24-2006, 01:38 PM
i asked my rep and he said there was a 95% retention rate.

salty99
10-24-2006, 01:40 PM
they told me 97% retention and a long list of names for seat upgrades.

Sox35th
10-24-2006, 01:48 PM

Well, looks like I will be having the same seat location for the 07 season.

--Thanks for the info!!

NorthSideSox72
10-24-2006, 05:46 PM
We are trying to get full seasons in the location where we currently have the Hit and Run. So, we just need to hope that no one has the Double Play in our location.

BiggestFan14
10-24-2006, 06:49 PM
I think it is hard to move up. I have the weekend plan and I moved back two rows somehow for next year..

Bruizer
10-24-2006, 06:56 PM
I think it is hard to move up. I have the weekend plan and I moved back two rows somehow for next year..

You're probably in the same seats - some of them were re-numbered to elminate AA, BB, etc.

Bru

DumpJerry
10-25-2006, 08:09 AM

You're probably in the same seats - some of them were re-numbered to elminate AA, BB, etc.

Bru
Bru is right. The letter that was with your invoice explained it all.

The renewal rate hase been covered in several threads. 98% are renewing, so moving is not very realistic.

daveeym
10-25-2006, 12:18 PM
I just emailed my rep today about it and was told 97% expected retention rate. Upgrade list will be made sometime following the Nov. 15th renewal date. I'm hoping for some success as I'm not so much looking for an upgrade, but rather, looking to switch sides and will even move back a few rows to do so.

Bruizer
10-25-2006, 12:51 PM
I just emailed my rep today about it and was told 97% expected retention rate. Upgrade list will be made sometime following the Nov. 15th renewal date. I'm hoping for some success as I'm not so much looking for an upgrade, but rather, looking to switch sides and will even move back a few rows to do so.

What side are you on? I've always preferred the first base side because I can see into the Sox dugout, and it had less direct Sun.

I'm on the upgrade list too, but I'll probably stay with my current seats unless something really good opens up. :cool:

Bru

daveeym
10-25-2006, 01:18 PM
What side are you on? I've always preferred the first base side because I can see into the Sox dugout, and it had less direct Sun.

I'm on the upgrade list too, but I'll probably stay with my current seats unless something really good opens up. :cool:

Bru I'm on the 3rd base side but since the fundamentals went in there's no breeze. On a sunny spring day where it's 60 degrees out, it's 90 in those seats.

NorthSideSox72
10-25-2006, 01:24 PM
You emailed your rep and got a response same day? I don't think I've ever had that happen.

Also, my rep said my request to go from 27 to 81 games in the same location was going to be noted on my account, but didn't mention an "upgrade list". :?: Eh, I guess I'll have to wait and see.

jenn2080
10-25-2006, 01:26 PM

Bru

I am on it to. Rob is a stud so hopefully he pulls through. I have been on the upgrade for months.

Brian26
10-25-2006, 10:45 PM

So we're not upgrading to an 81-game scout seat package next year? :tongue:

pearso66
10-25-2006, 10:51 PM
I'm on the 3rd base side but since the fundamentals went in there's no breeze. On a sunny spring day where it's 60 degrees out, it's 90 in those seats.

I hea ya. I'm on the 3rd base side, and hoping to get to the 1st base side, but it doesn't sound so good right now afer reading this.

Steelrod
10-26-2006, 02:53 AM
So we're not upgrading to an 81-game scout seat package next year? :tongue:
Not available if you tried. All have multiyear deals. Try Pressbox seats! :tongue:

duke of dorwood
10-26-2006, 09:31 AM
It would appear only upgardes will be to third base side, if any-and it is hot there. Not to mention lack of visibility of the left field board thanks to Fundamentals.

SoxFan78
10-26-2006, 09:58 AM
It would appear only upgardes will be to third base side, if any-and it is hot there. Not to mention lack of visibility of the left field board thanks to Fundamentals.

I'll take the 3rd base side any day. Get lots of sun, and if you get too hot, just go to the rain rooms!

salty99
10-26-2006, 10:07 AM
Not available if you tried. All have multiyear deals. Try Pressbox seats! :tongue:

no I signed Brian and me up for a full season Diamond Suite for 5 years 85,000 a year.

Hunker down
10-27-2006, 09:54 PM
My rep told me the renewal rate was 97% and upgrades are also based on seniority as well.