PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Season Ticket Renewals?

chisoxfanatic
10-21-2006, 02:47 PM
Did anyone get their season ticket renewal form and notice their location was changed?

Last year, I was in Row 10 of my section, and this coming year, the invoice says the location is the same seat 2 rows back. How could I have been moved?

Cuck the Fubs
10-21-2006, 03:18 PM
My seats stayed the same........

However, I have no idea who to contact about them.

Guess I'll just call the ticket office & roll the dice......

chisoxmike
10-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Did anyone get their season ticket renewal form and notice their location was changed?

Last year, I was in Row 10 of my section, and this coming year, the invoice says the location is the same seat 2 rows back. How could I have been moved?

Your seats are the same. The Sox renumbered the rows in the lower deck with the green seats. There is no longer rows BB AND CC, only AA. So my row was 28, its now 30.

Eveyones seats are the same.

TDog
10-21-2006, 03:39 PM
Your seats are the same. The Sox renumbered the rows in the lower deck with the green seats. There is no longer rows BB AND CC, only AA. So my row was 28, its now 30.

Removing the lettered seats in front of the numbered seats would be smart. In 2002, there was a lone seat in row AA down the third-base line that wasn't sold for the season that I could get if I went to the games alone and got there early. It was a cool perspective. Sometimes people with little Cell experience holding row 1 tickets would be sitting in those front row seats, and they would get upset when I pointed out to them they had to move.

Palehose13
10-21-2006, 08:34 PM

Yep. My row 1 is now row 3 but they are the same seats.

MrRoboto83
10-21-2006, 09:23 PM
I still haven't received anything from the Sox in regarding my season tickets. I do have an online statement on Sox myaccount thingy.

itsnotrequired
10-22-2006, 11:43 PM
I still haven't received anything from the Sox in regarding my season tickets. I do have an online statement on Sox myaccount thingy.

Same here...

Bruizer
10-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Anyone on the Hit & Run Plan know what games are included?

Bru

chisoxmike
10-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Anyone on the Hit & Run Plan know what games are included?

Bru

No, not yet. I wish they would tell us. They have the schedule out. I would think my November we'll know.

BRDSR
10-24-2006, 01:27 AM
Anyone know how accomodating the Sox are about the first payment date? My fiancee and I are currently applying to law school(me) and looking for a job(her). There is a good chance we'll be in Chicago next year, but we may also be in DC or St. Louis. We should know by the new year, but its tough for me to say I'm going to lay down $1600 for split-season tickets that I'm not sure I'll be able to use.

If the Sox aren't accomodating, I am considering buying the seats anyway in order to keep my season tickets. Would anyone be interested in purchasing a full set of season tickets(at face value, of course) that would still be in my name? I would just take things one season at a time. The buyer would also get first opportunity on any playoff tickets, etc. Anyone can PM me if they're interested in talking about this.

jabrch
10-24-2006, 01:54 AM
No, not yet. I wish they would tell us. They have the schedule out. I would think my November we'll know.

Check your account, under my games. It tells you what you have.

jenn2080
10-24-2006, 09:35 AM
:whiner: :whiner: My seats didnt move :whiner::whiner: Another year with old women. Maybe they moved. :?: That would be nice.

Bruizer
10-24-2006, 11:02 AM

My account just lists the plan - it doesn't tell me which games I have. :?:

Ah well. I should just go full season - then I would know! :cool:

Bru

chisoxmike
10-24-2006, 11:11 AM

Um, it lists all my 2006 games.

Beer Can Chicken
10-24-2006, 01:13 PM
I havent complained about much with regard to season ticket holder's treatment this year but I personally think its a bunch of crap that they can't even tell us the 27 games we are getting before we shell out the $$$.

They had to come up with a cost of the plan somehow.

Bruizer
10-25-2006, 01:00 PM
I havent complained about much with regard to season ticket holder's treatment this year but I personally think its a bunch of crap that they can't even tell us the 27 games we are getting before we shell out the $$$.

I'm sure it'll be a good package just like 2006. We'll still get opening day and the one Friday Cubs game, but it'll be interesting to see how many of the 7 NYY games we'll get, and if we'll get games for the Marlins, Astros, and Red Sox.

Bru :cool:

SoxFan78
10-25-2006, 02:14 PM

Do you have a weekday or weekend plan? If you have the weekend plan, you get every Sat. and Sunday game. Just go to the sox website and look up the 2007 schedule.