PDA

View Full Version : Did he sign

LongDistanceFan
03-03-2002, 01:13 PM
there was a pitcher who was picked by col and he didn't sign, last yr he was drafted again and i think he still didn't sign.......... who is he? did he ever sign?

Daver
03-03-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
there was a pitcher who was picked by col and he didn't sign, last yr he was drafted again and i think he still didn't sign.......... who is he? did he ever sign?

Matt Harrington,still unsigned by the Padres.

LongDistanceFan
03-03-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by daver

Matt Harrington,still unsigned by the Padres. after this draft, if he is still unsign.......... he becomes an ufa.......... would you take a chance and sign him................ i would.......

Daver
03-03-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
after this draft, if he is still unsign.......... he becomes an ufa.......... would you take a chance and sign him................ i would.......

He didn't go back to school,so I am not sure he is eligible for the draft again,and the fact that he has been drafted and unsigned twice would make he think he is demanding a ton.

LongDistanceFan
03-03-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by daver

He didn't go back to school,so I am not sure he is eligible for the draft again,and the fact that he has been drafted and unsigned twice would make he think he is demanding a ton. i think the rule is you are eligible for the draft twice........ then if still unsign, you may be an ufa........... i think.......... again i may be wrong on this as i have been all morning. :?: