PDA

View Full Version : CNN/SI on todays game


Daver
03-01-2002, 08:47 PM
For what it's worth.http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/baseball/2002/spring_training/news/2002/03/01/whitesox_diamondbacks_ap/

Pete_SSAC
03-01-2002, 09:02 PM
"I think I still have to prove myself," Garland said. "I finished strong last year and I keep building on that. I'm attacking the hitters like I'm fighting for a spot, which I am in a way."

I like hearing this!

:kipper
"A-ttac-king? What does that mean?"

- Pete

longshot7
03-01-2002, 09:20 PM
is there a box score for the game anywhere?

doublem23
03-01-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by longshot7
is there a box score for the game anywhere?

There'll probably be on in the Sun-Times or Tribune tomorrow... Not that does you any good in LA.

Hmmm, check chicagosports.com tomorrow, they might have something.

:knue
Yes! People! Coming to my site!

Daver
03-01-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


There'll probably be on in the Sun-Times or Tribune tomorrow... Not that does you any good in LA.

Hmmm, check chicagosports.com tomorrow, they might have something.

:knue
Yes! People! Coming to my site!

Yahoo sports is your freind.

longshot7
03-01-2002, 09:24 PM
actually, I'm in chicago for the weekend, so I'll get a paper. Thanks!

Jerry_Manuel
03-01-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by longshot7
is there a box score for the game anywhere?

whitesox.com has one.

doublem23
03-01-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by daver
Yahoo sports is your freind.

Phew... Anything to keep me away from that travesty of a sports website! :smile:

longshot7
03-01-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


whitesox.com has one.

It's not a complete box score - just a line score with homers, but it's no biggie. I'll live til tomorrow.

Jerry_Manuel
03-01-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by longshot7
It's not a complete box score - just a line score with homers, but it's no biggie. I'll live til tomorrow.

Damn!

I'll break it down for you.

Borchard, Olivo, Valentin, Konerko, and Maggs had a good day. The rest you can forget.

doublem23
03-01-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Borchard, Olivo, Valentin, Konerko, and Maggs had a good day. The rest you can forget.

:jon
Don't forget me!

Jerry_Manuel
03-01-2002, 09:39 PM
Good call, Double. Garland also had a good day.