PDA

View Full Version : Espn1000

Fisk72
03-01-2002, 09:09 PM
I'm kinda miffed that ESPN1000 is trying to suck up to Flubs fans and show that it just isn't a White Sox station. Excuse me?!? What the hell?!?!!! It was nice to have AM1000 was one of the few cubs-free safehavens (aside from this wonderful site I might add) in the media; however, now I'm gonna have to sit through crappy stories and interviews and wait for the good stuff - Sox stuff. You know what, I don't hear any Sox news stories and interviews on WGN. Then again, I'm glad that I don't. They've pretty much brainwashed all the ignorant Chicagoans (and everyone else in the country) into thinking the Cubs are great anyway. I wanted to puke when I heard that they signed "Kid K(rappy)" - aka Kerry Wood - to a weekly radio gig. Maybe we should all just pitch in and start our own totally Sox radio station. Ok, I'll get off the soapbox now.

:moron
"Yeah! The Tribune sucks!"

:jerry
"Shut up, so do you!"

Daver
03-01-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Fisk72
I messed up the tags. Here they are. Sorry the joke is kinda ruined now.

You can edit the original post,if you choose.

RedPinStripes
03-01-2002, 10:08 PM
:cleo
I see a a radio station that covers the Sox and bashes the Cubs in the near future.

CubKilla
03-01-2002, 10:33 PM
WHAT? Did you say, "..... a radio station that covers the Sox and bashes the Cubs in the near future?" WHAT? Miss Cleo predicted this? WHAT?

Sorry, just in a good mood tonight guys.

Daver
03-01-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
:cleo
I see a a radio station that covers the Sox and bashes the Cubs in the near future.

Coming from I'm getting sued by the IRS Miss Cleo it doesn't mean much.

RedPinStripes
03-01-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by daver

Coming from I'm getting sued by the IRS Miss Cleo it doesn't mean much.

:manos
"My mustache predicts it too. " You believe it now?

Daver
03-01-2002, 10:50 PM

That mustache has dated Oscar Gambles afro,that does not give much credibility.

JoeBatters
03-01-2002, 11:00 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/manos.jpg

Eso correcto mis amigos, el pelo bajo mi labio predice una nueva estación que viene muy muy pronto que tome el cuidado de esos problemas y ponga la basura a esos ventiladores del cub! sí y puedo incluso decir PEPSI!

F-in Yup !!!!!!!!!!!!

doublem23
03-01-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by JoeBatters

Eso correcto mis amigos, el pelo bajo mi labio predice una nueva estación que viene muy muy pronto que tome el cuidado de esos problemas y ponga la basura a esos ventiladores del cub! sí y puedo incluso decir PEPSI!

F-in Yup !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOSH!

(that was the sound of that post going over my head.)

HawkDJ
03-01-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by JoeBatters

F-in Yup !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I'm going to take a stab at translating this. My spanish is rusty though so we'll see how this turns out:

Thats right my friends, my mustache predicts a new station that is coming very very soon that takes care of those problems and throws the trash at those Cub _?__?_'s. Yes and I can even say PEPSI!

:butter
?Por que mi nombre es mantequilla?

:caballo
Tienes suerte. Tengo que ser un caballo.

RedPinStripes
03-01-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2

Wow, I'm going to take a stab at translating this. My spanish is rusty though so we'll see how this turns out:

Thats right my friends, my mustache predicts a new station that is coming very very soon that takes care of those problems and throws the trash at those Cub _?__?_'s. Yes and I can even say PEPSI!

:butter
?Por que mi nombre es mantequilla?

:caballo
Tienes suerte. Tengo que ser un caballo.

Ahhhh. very good my friend.

duke of dorwood
03-02-2002, 12:21 AM
The worst thing about 1000 now is Dan McNeil faking that he is interested in basketball. The only way he'd be interested is if he was betting on it. As long as Harry is on their local show, Flub stuff will be on.

SoxRulecubsdrool
03-02-2002, 11:17 AM

We will use my mustache as a huge transmitter! The signal will cover your entire great land!
:gulp:

Nellie_Fox
03-03-2002, 02:22 AM
Here is what the Alta Vista translation site gives:

That correct my friends, the hair under my lip predicts a new station that comes very in a moment that it takes the care from those problems and puts the sweepings to those ventilators of cub! yes and I can even say PEPSI!

lol!!!!!

FarWestChicago
03-03-2002, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
Here is what the Alta Vista translation site gives:

That correct my friends, the hair under my lip predicts a new station that comes very in a moment that it takes the care from those problems and puts the sweepings to those ventilators of cub! yes and I can even say PEPSI!

lol!!!!! LOL! You gotta love those translation services. :smile:

RedPinStripes
03-03-2002, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
LOL! You gotta love those translation services. :smile:

O yes. They make me look educated. lol