PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced Gameday on MLB.COM

Cat Thief
10-03-2006, 04:18 PM
I'm watching the Cards/Padres game on MLB.COM thru enhanced gameday. Pretty cool but it will take some getting used too.

PorkChopExpress
10-03-2006, 04:25 PM
I can't find anywhere on there that shows who is on base, i.e., the miniature diamond. If you come into the game in progress, you would have to go back and track what has already happened in the inning to see how many are on and who and where they are. Kind of a pain.

Cat Thief
10-03-2006, 04:33 PM
I can't find anywhere on there that shows who is on base, i.e., the miniature diamond. If you come into the game in progress, you would have to go back and track what has already happened in the inning to see how many are on and who and where they are. Kind of a pain.

Yeah I agree that sucks. Back to the Classic while they tinker with this. I really like seeing the pitch speed,location and the break on the Enhanced.

CLR01
10-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Yeah I agree that sucks. Back to the Classic while they tinker with this. I really like seeing the pitch speed,location and the break on the Enhanced.

There is a link at the bottom for feedback. Send them a note.

I agree they need to put the diamond back in and they need to bring back marking where the hit/out was recorded. Flyout to center only tells you so much and I liked being able to see where the ball was hit to.

I definitely love the pitch speed/break and the fact that you can go back to any and replay any at-bat.

Cat Thief
10-03-2006, 04:44 PM

I agree they need to put the diamond back in and they need to bring back marking where the hit/out was recorded. Flyout to center only tells you so much and I liked being able to see where the ball was hit to.

I definitely love the pitch speed/break and the fact that you can go back to any and replay any at-bat.

I seen that. Everybody was complaining about the same thing so I didn't bother. I am listening to Rooney right now. Man, hearing his voice brings it all back.

stl_sox_fan
10-03-2006, 04:51 PM

Spot on right there. That's too cool. Definitely needs the diamond so you can see who is on base.
Feels like I'm playing something from EA Sports

stl_sox_fan
10-03-2006, 04:55 PM
I seen that. Everybody was complaining about the same thing so I didn't bother. I am listening to Rooney right now. Man, hearing his voice brings it all back.

At my softball game last Wed they had the Cardinals game on the radio. On Pujols blast Rooney said...."It's a goner!" That really hurt...

INSox56
10-04-2006, 12:59 PM
Check it out today guys...they already made the changes suggested. In the left hand box there's now a diamond, probably where they'll show runners-on. LOL quick feedback reaction...