PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Pick To Click champion!

CLR01
10-02-2006, 01:22 PM
Well runner up anyway. :D:

Congratulations to Scottiehaswheels who came closest to matching my outstanding total of 52 with 20 points. Well done! It was an impossible task but you kept fighting until the end and for that you receive:

http://whitesoxinteractive.com/chisox716/award2.jpg

For you remaining losers who finished 3rd and worse better luck next year. Here is your prize. You can print this and fill in your own name because frankly you're not worth me doing it myself. Just be happy you're getting anything at all.

:)

http://whitesoxinteractive.com/chisox716/staraward1.jpg

Thanks for playing everyone see you next year.

The Racehorse
10-03-2006, 05:53 AM
Way to go *passing PTC trophy to Scottiehaswheels* [ala like the green jacket]... congratulations! :bandance:

Despite not coming close to matching my stratospheric total of 2005, may you carry the title of 2006 PTC champion with honor & dignity. :D:

Speech! Speech!

skobabe8
10-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Way to go SHW! Even though I know your girlfriend made all of your picks for you! :cool:

Scottiehaswheels
10-13-2006, 12:26 PM
wow I did a lil digging and just found this thread... well anyways I guess I have to make a short little speech...

I'd like to thank the mailman/UPS/DHL delivery guys because without them the second half of the season wouldn't have been possible...:angry: ah hell I'm just looking forward to 2007 now.. good luck next year everyone...

P.S. that is a damn cool looking trophy thingy

skottyj242
10-13-2006, 12:36 PM
wow I did a lil digging and just found this thread... well anyways I guess I have to make a short little speech...

I'd like to thank the mailman/UPS/DHL delivery guys because without them the second half of the season wouldn't have been possible...:angry: ah hell I'm just looking forward to 2007 now.. good luck next year everyone...

P.S. that is a damn cool looking trophy thingy

Do you hear that Scottie?

It's the sound of nobody giving a **** about your damn trophy.

Just kidding, congrats, looking forward to some heavy tailgating with you and Roboto again next season.

Scottiehaswheels
10-13-2006, 12:40 PM
Do you hear that Scottie?

It's the sound of nobody giving a **** about your damn trophy.

Just kidding, congrats, looking forward to some heavy tailgating with you and Roboto again next season.
:gulp: thanks dude... Should be good times, we get an extra 6 minutes or so now too which should equate to an additional beer or 2... btw.... :welcome: Back!

Justagirl
10-13-2006, 12:56 PM
way to go scottie! did they send you any beer?

Scottiehaswheels
10-13-2006, 01:02 PM
way to go scottie! did they send you any beer?
Ha hell no I'm not giving anyone here my address LOL

DumpJerry
10-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Way to go *passing PTC trophy to Scottiehaswheels* [ala like the green jacket]... congratulations! :bandance:

Despite not coming close to matching my stratospheric total of 2005, may you carry the title of 2006 PTC champion with honor & dignity. :D:

Speech! Speech!

While I am sending congrats to SHW, I enjoyed the overall season outcome when The Racehorse won.

skottyj242
10-13-2006, 01:38 PM
While I am sending congrats to SHW, I enjoyed the overall season outcome when The Racehorse won.

I thought you were a Cub fan Dump? :D:

MrRoboto83
10-13-2006, 01:41 PM
it is obvious SHW had the answers before the games began, there is something fishing going on, it's all a scam.

skottyj242
10-13-2006, 02:07 PM
it is obvious SHW had the answers before the games began, there is something fishing going on, it's all a scam.

Something fishing?

MarySwiss
10-13-2006, 04:07 PM
I think there should be a prize for the top female pick-to-clicker. :D:

The Dude
10-13-2006, 04:34 PM
Well at least I beat Chips.
I just need to prove the standings are off by 1 since we are tied after CLR's standings because Chips has a -1.

ondafarm
10-13-2006, 10:24 PM

I, for one, did not.

:cubune

Chips
10-13-2006, 10:31 PM
I'll take the beer

:rolling:

I just need to prove the standings are off by 1 since we are tied after CLR's standings because Chips has a -1.

:rolleyes: Check the standings, you fizzling goiter.

ondafarm
10-14-2006, 03:45 AM
:rolleyes: Check the standings, you fizzling goiter.

Oh, shut up!!

DumpJerry
10-14-2006, 08:52 AM
Huh? First of all your post makes no sense, you must be thinking of someone else.

I'm sorry, I just re-read your post. Yes, I am a Cub fan Dump. When Cub fans come around, I dump verbal misery on them. Thank you for not using a comma.

I noticed Chips agrees with me.

CLR01
10-14-2006, 01:54 PM

Are you saying I cheat?

It's not my problem you can't add. :tongue:

The Dude
10-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Are you saying I cheat?

Nope, but I think there may have been an error. It's ok, even though you're a mod, you're only human!:tongue:

Jjav829
10-14-2006, 03:55 PM

No big deal. CLR will just tail you home one day and find out where you live. :smile:

Scottiehaswheels
10-14-2006, 04:03 PM
No big deal. CLR will just tail you home one day and find out where you live. :smile:
:?: LOL um.. I uh cheated!! Whoever was behind me in the standings can have the honor.... I really don't want it anymore..... :cool:

Chips
10-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Oh, shut up!!

No.

Are you saying I cheat?

Thank you.