PDA

View Full Version : predictions?

idseer
03-01-2002, 03:11 PM
i apologize if this has clearly been discussed and i'm the only one not up to speed on it, but i understood there was going to be a way to log various predictions for the upcoming season.
each of the players, team standings etc. to kind of have fun with at the end of the year.
does anyone have any info on this?
thanks!

moochpuppy
03-01-2002, 03:20 PM
I have not seen this either. Any info would be appreciated.

voodoochile
03-01-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
I have not seen this either. Any info would be appreciated.

FWC said it would be coming, but that it had not been set up yet. Give it some time - we do have a month until the first pitch is thrown. Don't you want to see if Harris is the next Rameriz or the next Lofton?

moochpuppy
03-01-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

Don't you want to see if Harris is the next Rameriz or the next Lofton?

As long as he's not the next Patterson.

PaleHoseGeorge
03-01-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
FWC said it would be coming, but that it had not been set up yet. Give it some time - we do have a month until the first pitch is thrown. Don't you want to see if Harris is the next Rameriz or the next Lofton?

Ah, Voodoo, spoken like a seasoned veteran. You know there is no good reason to place your predictions until the last minute. Spring training is virtually over and the complexion of the team has largely been determined. You cash in at everyone else's expense.

Sly like a fox.

:gulp:

LongDistanceFan
03-01-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Ah, Voodoo, spoken like a seasoned veteran. You know there is no good reason to place your predictions until the last minute. Spring training is virtually over and the complexion of the team has largely been determined. You cash in at everyone else's expense.

Sly like a fox.

:gulp: hey phg are you guys going to have that prediction again of who is going to make it out of spring training and be the starting lineup?

PaleHoseGeorge
03-01-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
hey phg are you guys going to have that prediction again of who is going to make it out of spring training and be the starting lineup?

The predictions will be for the 2002 regular season. As I recall, we had like an eleven-way tie for the spring training poll last year. Everybody thought they were a genius.

:smile:

doublem23
03-01-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

The predictions will be for the 2002 regular season. As I recall, we had like an eleven-way tie for the spring training poll last year. Everybody thought they were a genius.

:smile:

Tell us something we don't know. :D: