PDA

View Full Version : Beat the Twins

LITTLE NELL
10-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Lets hope the Sox beat the Twins today so Minn. is the wild card and lose 3 straight to the Yankees. I hate the Twins especially after saying they wanted anybody but the Sox in the playoffs.

digdagdug23
10-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Lets hope the Sox beat the Twins today so Minn. is the wild card and lose 3 straight to the Yankees. I hate the Twins especially after saying they wanted anybody but the Sox in the playoffs.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the only way this happens is if the Twinks win, and the Tigs loose, correct? I remember someone saying that the coin toss would go the way of the Tigs if the Twinks/Tigs ended tied, correct?

caulfield12
10-01-2006, 12:56 PM
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the only way this happens is if the Twinks win, and the Tigs loose, correct? I remember someone saying that the coin toss would go the way of the Tigs if the Twinks/Tigs ended tied, correct?

The Tigers have the advantage due to head-to-head and would be champs.

Personally, I don't really care.

I would rather see the Tigers beat the Yankees and the Twins lose to the A's, with the A's then losing to Detroit.

That would be perfect from my perspective.

Nellie_Fox
10-02-2006, 02:21 AM
I would rather see the Tigers beat the Yankees and the Twins lose to the A's, with the A's then losing to Detroit.

That would be perfect from my perspective.A highly unlikely scenario.