PDA

View Full Version : Game time?


OfficerKarkovice
03-01-2002, 01:11 PM
What time does the game start today? The WSI Schedule has it at 1:30 but MLB.com says 3:05 and I cant get any audio yet. Whats the deal?

Jerry_Manuel
03-01-2002, 01:14 PM
The game starts at 2:05.

The WSI schedule says 1:05, which is my bad. I've changed the schedule to show all the correct game times. George will upload the updates soon.

Sorry for any trouble, I may have cause by having the wrong time.

OfficerKarkovice
03-01-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
The game starts at 2:05.

The WSI schedule says 1:05, which is my bad. I've changed the schedule to show all the correct game times. George will upload the updates soon.

Sorry for any trouble, I may have cause by having the wrong time.

Thank you much...and hey its actually better for me because now I get to listen to the whole game.

Jerry_Manuel
03-01-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
Thank you much...and hey its actually better for me because now I get to listen to the whole game.

Did you call the Score today Officer? Someone called during "Who you crappin" with the handle, OfficerKarkovice. Could there be 2 Karkovice fans out there?

OfficerKarkovice
03-01-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Did you call the Score today Officer? Someone called during "Who you crappin" with the handle, OfficerKarkovice. Could there be 2 Karkovice fans out there?

Nope I was at class...but I find it hard to believe that there is a greater Kark fan out there than me.

Jerry_Manuel
03-01-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
but I find it hard to believe that there is a greater Kark fan out there than me.

As do I.