PDA

View Full Version : Who went to Minn?

soxwon
09-30-2006, 10:07 PM
I was gonna go 3 weeks ago, but Crap happened.
Just curious who went, fill us in?

dllrbll7
10-01-2006, 05:26 PM
I was gonna go 3 weeks ago, but Crap happened.
Just curious who went, fill us in?

I was there. There were a handful of WSI people and some other sox fans in the hotel. The first two games were worth the trip and the time drinking with the players was well worth it.

JimmyJoe
10-01-2006, 07:15 PM
I was there. There were a handful of WSI people and some other sox fans in the hotel. The first two games were worth the trip and the time drinking with the players was well worth it.

I think the whole weekend was worth it when the Sox fan caught Iguchi's home run on Saturday. The whole place was calling for him to throw it back. He didn't.

jenn2080
10-01-2006, 08:25 PM
I think the whole weekend was worth it when the Sox fan caught Iguchi's home run on Saturday. The whole place was calling for him to throw it back. He didn't.

We were near there too. The trip was def worth it. It was tons of fun.

soxwon
10-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Who you drink with? What players? any storys?

jenn2080
10-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Who you drink with? What players? any storys?

We saw Mark Buehrle. Him and a few guys that work with the Sox came in the bar we were at. We talked with him for about 20 min or so. He was SUPER SUPER cool.

jenn2080
10-01-2006, 09:06 PM
I heard the most unreal stuff at the game on Saturday.

My brother and I had our Crede shirts on and this Minn fan was like what is so special about Crede. Are you guys related to him? I was like Crede is awesome, etc etc. Then he was like well is he playing. No he is not. So what is your obsession? I finally turned around and was like is Mauer playing what is your obsession. Well he is cute and has a nice butt. Ok.

Then we got why did you bother coming if your team is out of the playoffs. We because we are still fans. Hey FYI your team is out of the playoffs and we are in.

MY brother had his half way to St. Pats shirt on. He was like oh so your Irish and from Chicago. Oh ok. Then he says Joe Crede is a pervert. Well that is what I heard. UMMM OK :?:

Then the guy next to my mom told him friend had he known there were Sox fans next to him he would have stayed in the car.

There was a Sox fan carrying a sign that said Hey Hey No No Ozzie Guillen(spelled it wrong) has to go. We asked him what his deal was and he was like Ozzie sucks. If Ozzie stays AJ is going to go. UMM OK:rolleyes:

dllrbll7
10-02-2006, 12:04 AM
We saw Mark Buehrle. Him and a few guys that work with the Sox came in the bar we were at. We talked with him for about 20 min or so. He was SUPER SUPER cool.

I second that!

Soxfanspcu11
10-02-2006, 08:14 PM

My brother and I had our Crede shirts on and this Minn fan was like what is so special about Crede. Are you guys related to him? I was like Crede is awesome, etc etc. Then he was like well is he playing. No he is not. So what is your obsession? I finally turned around and was like is Mauer playing what is your obsession. Well he is cute and has a nice butt. Ok.

Then we got why did you bother coming if your team is out of the playoffs. We because we are still fans. Hey FYI your team is out of the playoffs and we are in.

MY brother had his half way to St. Pats shirt on. He was like oh so your Irish and from Chicago. Oh ok. Then he says Joe Crede is a pervert. Well that is what I heard. UMMM OK :?:

Then the guy next to my mom told him friend had he known there were Sox fans next to him he would have stayed in the car.

There was a Sox fan carrying a sign that said Hey Hey No No Ozzie Guillen(spelled it wrong) has to go. We asked him what his deal was and he was like Ozzie sucks. If Ozzie stays AJ is going to go. UMM OK:rolleyes:

:?:

I'm sure that you have some good stories here, but this is REALLY hard to follow.

I'm really not trying to be an ass, infact, I hate people who are rude for no reason, so please don't take this the wrong way, but I really have no idea what you are talking about here!

The stories do sound cool, and I am always interested in hearing what happened to fellow Sox fans in less than favorable cities, but if you could possibly edit this into...........oh, I dunno,.............English, that would be cool! J/K! (sorta)!:D:

robertks61
10-02-2006, 08:33 PM
My son went to the Saturday game with some scrub fan friends of his. The reason his friends went was to see the Twinkies make the playoffs at the Sox expense. Needless to say they left in the 5th inning because the White Sox had the Twins beat down by then. I though Scrub fans didn't care about the White Sox!

Last year the same group made plans to go the the last weekend series at Cleveland. The clincher in Detroit cancelled the trip!

jenn2080
10-02-2006, 08:54 PM

My brother and I had our Crede shirts on and this Minn fan was like what is so special about Crede. By Minn fan "Are you guys related to him?" I was like Crede is awesome, etc etc. By Minn fan "Then he was like well is he playing. No he is not. So what is your obsession?" I finally turned around and was like is Mauer playing what is your obsession. By Minn fan "Well he is cute and has a nice butt." Ok.

By Minn fan "Then we got why did you bother coming if your team is out of the playoffs." We because we are still fans. By Minn fan "Hey FYI your team is out of the playoffs and we are in."

MY brother had his half way to St. Pats shirt on. By Minn fan "He was like oh so your Irish and from Chicago. Oh ok. Then he says Joe Crede is a pervert. Well that is what I heard." UMMM OK :?:

Then the guy next to my mom(another Minn fan) told him friend had he known there were Sox fans next to him he would have stayed in the car.

I'm sure that you have some good stories here, but this is REALLY hard to follow.

I'm really not trying to be an ass, infact, I hate people who are rude for no reason, so please don't take this the wrong way, but I really have no idea what you are talking about here!

The stories do sound cool, and I am always interested in hearing what happened to fellow Sox fans in less than favorable cities, but if you could possibly edit this into...........oh, I dunno,.............English, that would be cool! J/K! (sorta)!:D:

Is this Ok for you now?

Chips
10-02-2006, 08:56 PM

:rolling:

Sounds like you had a good time Jenn.