PDA

View Full Version : Compelling arguments Twins want Yanks now

caulfield12
09-30-2006, 04:12 AM
http://www.startribune.com/508/story/711838.html

Sox-o-matic
09-30-2006, 01:07 PM
I call BS. The Yanks will KILL anyone in that rotation not named Santana. IMO, the Twins only hope is to not give up more than 5 runs through the first 6 innings and use their bullpen to keep the score there. From there they will have to either outslug the Yanks or manufacture a run or two every other inning or so.

I don't see it happening. The Yanks take the series in 4.

caulfield12
09-30-2006, 01:11 PM
I call BS. The Yanks will KILL anyone in that rotation not named Santana. IMO, the Twins only hope is to not give up more than 5 runs through the first 6 innings and use their bullpen to keep the score there. From there they will have to either outslug the Yanks or manufacture a run or two every other inning or so.

I don't see it happening. The Yanks take the series in 4.

Radke and Bonser need to get it done...Radke was crying (with pride) after his performance Thursday against KC. You can't underestimate the emotional lift he gives that team.

They're left with Garza/Silva for Game 4. That's looking bad.

Sox-o-matic
09-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Radke and Bonser need to get it done...Radke was crying (with pride) after his performance Thursday against KC. You can't underestimate the emotional lift he gives that team.

They're left with Garza/Silva for Game 4. That's looking bad.

Hey, I respect the hell out of Radke, and I'm sure the rest of his teammates do as well, but he's simply not at the level he once used to be. Bonser is going to get smashed if he leaves anything up and I'm guessing he will. I highly doubt Silva will start, but if he does, I doubt he would fair any better than Garza (which is not good for the Twins).

It's good too, because if the Tigers are going to the WS this year (and more and more I'm hoping they do), I'd like to see them go through the best.