PDA

View Full Version : Ooops I DIDNT' ASK MY QUESTION?

Drop Bears in OZ
03-01-2002, 02:30 AM
The only way I am able to see any Baseballl is obviuosly on cable TV.
I get a direct feed from Fox Sports.
I am wondering if there has been produced as yet a 2002 long term TV sports guide.
To hopefully allow me to plan my time and VCR for any games that FOX sports will be showing of White SOX in the season coming.

If so it would be greatly appreciated, as we live month by month with our cable guide.

Wow I knew I was born in the wrong place!!

All for now from OZ..

Bonza to you all

D.P.I.O

t df>obwe see any baseball Has any plong

FarWestChicago
03-01-2002, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Drop Bears in OZ
I am wondering if there has been produced as yet a 2002 long term TV sports guide.
To hopefully allow me to plan my time and VCR for any games that FOX sports will be showing of White SOX in the season coming.The Schedule link in the left navigation bar shows the schedule and what networks are broadcasting the games. Some of the times aren't determined yet. They'll be updated when the information is available. During the season the home page will also have information about upcoming games.

longshot7
03-01-2002, 02:48 AM
Welcome to WSI! Idon't know if we haveany other international members. If I'm not correct, baseball isn't too huge there - How did you get turned on to it, and the Sox?

RedPinStripes
03-01-2002, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by longshot7
Welcome to WSI! Idon't know if we haveany other international members. If I'm not correct, baseball isn't too huge there - How did you get turned on to it, and the Sox?

Damn.....Who's the official "LongDistenceFan " now?

LongDistanceFan
03-01-2002, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Damn.....Who's the official "LongDistenceFan " now? it must be be me and its way too early to fully understand your joke........... a little help...........

CLR01
03-01-2002, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
it must be be me and its way too early to fully understand your joke........... a little help...........

Drop Bars in 0z is coming to us on a tape delay from Australia so RPS was just joking that he is now the unofficial offical Long distance fan.

LongDistanceFan
03-01-2002, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by CLR01

Drop Bars in 0z is coming to us on a tape delay from Australia so RPS was just joking that he is now the unofficial offical Long distance fan. oh........ i get it......... as i said its early..... :D:

RedPinStripes
03-01-2002, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
oh........ i get it......... as i said its early..... :D:

Nothin personal dude. Just getting my chance to make a bad joke as usual. :D:

LongDistanceFan
03-01-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Nothin personal dude. Just getting my chance to make a bad joke as usual. :D: no man, i didn't take it personal...... i was trying to find out the joke in the statement...........

peace :gulp: