PDA

View Full Version : Astros-Baseball's Freddy Krueger

palehozenychicty
09-25-2006, 11:25 PM
It seems to be their thing to come from the dead and make a charge. They cooled off the Phils and are 2.5 games out as the Redbirds lost yet again. The NL Central is a really, really bad division. :o:

russ99
09-26-2006, 10:50 AM
It seems to be their thing to come from the dead and make a charge. They cooled off the Phils and are 2.5 games out as the Redbirds lost yet again. The NL Central is a really, really bad division. :o:

Hopefully the Cards will continue their choke. I'd love to see Clemens in the playoffs one more time, and St. Louis has a really weak team (except for Pujols, Rolen and Carpenter).

It's a bit of a tall order for them, 2.5 back with 6 to play. Astros play at PIT & ATL, the Cards are at home vs. SD & MIL. Still, they made up 6 games in 6 days so who knows how it will turn out. If they somehow tie, STL would then have to play a make-up game next Monday.

esbrechtel
09-26-2006, 12:25 PM
i would like the astros to also not make the playoffs it would make me feel better about the sox not making it....

I want Mags back
09-26-2006, 01:23 PM
It's a bit of a tall order for them, 2.5 back with 6 to play. Astros play at PIT & ATL, the Cards are at home vs. SD & MIL. Still, they made up 6 games in 6 days so who knows how it will turn out. If they somehow tie, STL would then have to play a make-up game next Monday.
based on that schedule, i think they can do it.